Our valued sponsor

German IBANs for French Companies

bualun2502

Dec 8, 2020
Visit site
Hello!
I have a French company and I am looking for a bank or offshore institution, which can give me multiple German IBANs at a good price! I contacted qonto, they only give French IBANs, and N26, they give only 1 german IBAN! Could you guys please give me some suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Hello!
I have a French company and I am looking for a bank or offshore institution, which can give me multiple German IBANs at a good price! I contacted qonto, they only give French IBANs, and N26, they give only 1 german IBAN! Could you guys please give me some suggestions? Thanks in advance!
N26 flex is trash, use N26 Business. You can have multi German IBANs there. Its called N26 Space, you have upto 11 IBANs

Reactions: Spinat
Hello!
What is the difference between having a German IBAN vs a French IBAN? You should have the same functionalities with either no?

N26 flex is trash, use N26 Business. You can have multi German IBANs there. Its called N26 Space, you have upto 11 IBANs
How many IBAN's / accounts can you have with this bank for your business?

They don't open personal accounts unless you are from Germany !

Latest Threads