Our valued sponsor

Zelda

Jan 27, 2019
Visit site
Hello everyone, first thank you so much for all the free info you provide in this forum, I can't thank you enough!
Second, I have a question about German residency as self-employed as a non EU citizen, are there any agencies that take care of everything! Or I should do it the traditional way.
Normally, I have to provide a business plan, financing plan the idea has to be original and has to do with the degree that I got in Germany, for myself I got a degree in chemistry, and I have been doing e-com without the tax house knowing for a while, so I made a little money and I want to start another business in the 3D printing business and renew my residency with it and get citizenship afterwards. Do not tell me that evading taxes is bad, and the business can fail, I know. But it's the only way to have a citizenship as a student, I don't want to be a 9-5 slave.
There are agencies in Portugal like Get Portuguese residency with Rebase®, but I am looking for one in Germany to take care of the legal stuff,
Best,
Your friend from Africa, living in Germany

My friend, Europe is doomed, so don’t bother too much about legal stuff. Grab what is left and enjoy!
Easy to say, but hard to just leave like that, if I can set up a business here I would do it get the citizenship then leave if I'd like to, I have only two more years left to apply for citizenship, but I need self-employment residency first! For that, I need someone to take are of legal stuff :/

What's your budget? If you want to setup a business in Germany there are plenty of tax advisors to ask. Where in Germany would you like to live and how much capital do you have to invest? Consider GmBH or AG ?