Our valued sponsor

Getting money out via PayPal - what checks are in place? Can a EU gov "easily" see this?

Conversion

Jan 12, 2021
Visit site
I'm on one of the many freelancing platforms out there. I hate to admit it, but where I'm at right now I only have a few withdraw options and one of them is paypal. I get consistent income from this platform.

Another option is bank transfer, the bank account is attached to my EU company, and there's no way around it, I need to invoice that. And I always invoice.

But I was wondering if let's say I open a PayPal account in another EU country, different from where I have my company? This account would be 100% mine. I can complete honestly all the verifications of paypal. I currently have no account there.

What's the probability of getting a check on PayPal by my local EU gov, if let's say $5000 to $6000 pass by that account for this year? I'm not citizen of this country, I just have tax residency here.

I also imagine that in that case my company wouldn't get in trouble, as there's no contract between my company and this freelancing platform. I would be responsible as a natural person for that.

I read that paypal shares only the final year balance with EU banks, is that even true? It would be enough to keep it constantly at $0 if that's the case.

Thanks!

Latest Threads