Our valued sponsor

Global Bank of Commerce Antigua reviews please?

They are a good alternative bank for local business and Belize companies. They also have an option to issue Prepay Cards which some may find useful for verification purpose at certain services.

Maybe in 2016, not anymore.
This is the most incompetent bank I have ever worked with. And I have worked with a lot of Caribbean banks, and EU, other islands like Cook Islands, etc.

They simply do not care. Days to answer emails, constantly chasing them, most unusable online banking platform ever.
You can get an account here easily but trust me - you will want to kill yourself.

Would GBC be ok for just parking some money? I mean i dont need a card or do many transactions. Or would I still want to kill myself?

Yeah, for parking money I think offshore banks are still better than EMIs because EMIs come and go and lose their accounts so often.
So if you really don't need a card, transactional volume, etc - you are not going to have nearly as many headaches dealing with these Caribbean offshore banks.
GBC does also have a relationship with Crown Bank in the UK which is more prestigious than many of these Caribbean banks working with Puerto Rico, Portugal, and other less than Tier-1 banking regions.
But you just never know... unless you have $500K to park in Switzerland, Malta, Luxembourg - all of the other offshore banks are hit/miss as they heavily rely on correspondent accounts to facilitate all their services.
They are basically middle men with an island license and basic online banking software.

(Cough) Crypto! (Cough)

Latest Threads