Our valued sponsor

Globally - New residency program for remote workers

What good it would be to be residing in Estonia? Their monstrous tax regime with around 50% total tax burden is just beyond any belief + living in a shithole looking country. Nice perks

Just to chime in here, Georgia's "Work Remotely from Georgia" scheme has no tax benefits, nor any immigration-related benefits. It's simply a programme that lets one bypass the additional temporary entry restrictions that were established due to COVID-19. The legislation is actually very straightforward on that - I can't post links, but it's easy to Google Order 1-1 / 334 by the Minister of Economy and Sustainable Development of Georgia.

In short, whoever acquires the permit still needs to comply with both immigration and tax rules separately. In practice, the permit is only available to nationals of countries that enjoy a 1-year visa free stay either way, though.

Looks like a good deal if someone can survive on an island
It's even a better deal since you don't have to be there full time.

TZJFE3.jpg

Yes it is.

I think there should be a 12 month tax free (EU wide) remote worker program to kick start the airline, housing, hospitality and tourism markets.

P.S I forgot covid will spread right ange¤%&
not bad if the tax authorities will accept that it's defiantly something to work with.

They obviously know that there are more interesting countries in the world than Sark and ask to not spend more than 89 days a year in another country. This is the only requirements AFAIK.
you mean we have to stay there for at least 89 days every year to get the benefit of tax freedom?

we have to stay there for at least 89 days every year to get the benefit of tax freedom?
Nope, what they say is that you can't stay in any other place more than 89 days meaning you can spend 89 days in Thai, 89 days in Malaysia, 89 days in Spain, 89 days in [put your place here]. From what i've read there isn't a required minimum stay in Sark like in Cyprus for example.

Latest Threads