Our valued sponsor

Gnereal speaking Offshore Banking Services, learn more...

Most often there will be no problems as such if a valid license is in place. The only time we have seen that there are problems with a license is in the Gambling industry where Costa Rica (so called license) isn't accepted. The same goes for financial service license from CR they are also not recognized to be valid in most countries worldwide!
How can we know if the license we get for instant from the BVI or Belize is recognized as you say?

It doesn't need to take that long, i varies from 2 - 3 days to 1 or 2 weeks depending on which bank you are going to open the account with and what business model you presentate to them.
Thank you, what bank can you recommend please?

Reactions: flofi
Thank you, what bank can you recommend please?
Most of the Cyprus banks are good, Mauritius and Belize works fantastic as well as VP Bank worked fine for me until I read a forum post a few days ago :(

There are some amazing good points in your review however, it is not covering all what an offshore bank actually is and can do for one if used correct and IF you are able to become a customer of some of the large offshore banks.

Reactions: clemens
Offshore banking is suitable for people who work abroad. When you are a person and work abroad you may still have responsibilities at home
This makes sense, actually it does not always need to be about tax but simply because it's easier to manage your daily business as an expat with an offshore account!

Other arguments to form a offshore company could be Internet Privacy and tax reduction. creditor and lender protection and total anonymity when acquiring a competing company. There are many reasons for why you want a offshore company when you are doing business.

Latest Threads