Our valued sponsor

GoldenSuisse

Never uses them but I am aware of them for sometime now. They are listed below in 10 most reliable Neobanks on this site. I would say they are safe. as they are members of one of Switzerland's SRO's i.e VQF and they bank bank with Credit Suisse. Sorry don't know if banking with CS is a good thing these days...conf/(%. But they would have passed all their due diligence I guess.

You may also want to look at Glintpay if gold backed debit card app is what your after. They have feedback on Trustpilot as a starting point also.

I downloaded the app, tried to register with my number never received the code, tried with another number same result. so I wrote support on wednesday and no reply from them so doesnt look very pro in my opnion even if they are on the bahnhofstrasse in zurich prrrt

I downloaded the app, tried to register with my number never received the code, tried with another number same result. so I wrote support on wednesday and no reply from them so doesnt look very pro in my opnion even if they are on the bahnhofstrasse in zurich prrrt

This is kind of weird, I tried opening account yesterday and everything worked smoothly.

Maybe for general information: GoldenSuisse charges a 275CHF KYC Fee (However, this is only payable if the onboarding process is successful. This is quite fair actually)

The point I don't quite understand about GoldenSuisse and find somewhat confusing is the question of whether GS can also be used for banking? I read a lot about trading with precious metals and the possibility of storing gold, which is very attractive, as well as a Mastercard issued by GS, but nothing about "online banking".

Reactions: Jade33
This is kind of weird, I tried opening account yesterday and everything worked smoothly.

Maybe for general information: GoldenSuisse charges a 275CHF KYC Fee (However, this is only payable if the onboarding process is successful. This is quite fair actually)

The point I don't quite understand about GoldenSuisse and find somewhat confusing is the question of whether GS can also be used for banking? I read a lot about trading with precious metals and the possibility of storing gold, which is very attractive, as well as a Mastercard issued by GS, but nothing about "online banking".
ok thanks for the info. Do you receive your prive swiss bank account then?
so the idea is you buy/store gold or silver with them? and trade with the value of the metals?
I think in a sitaution of shtf they will quickly run off with personal storage metals. There wouldn't be time to send it back to you and can you access a bank to pull out your funds?

Last edited:
I know someone who says they did some of their web development at the start and the company owner didn't pay them thousands owed, that developer then contacted their previous developer and again the same issue. Said the guy was a sociopath. Based on that alone I wouldn't touch them

Latest Threads