Goldprice all times high 1655 EUR Oz !!

Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more
CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

johndunham

Do not calculate in Euro. It is weak hybrid fiat of an unstable artificial currency area (Eurozone = it is not a country, it does not even represent the EU itself).
Lol. wtf. A hybrid fiat of an unstable artificial currency area? Nice. I bet you know a lot.

Also, nobody calculates. They read the price (in whatever currency) from a screen. There is no calculation involved.

clemens

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Also, nobody calculates. They read the price (in whatever currency) from a screen. There is no calculation involved.
that was the correct reply thu&¤#

Gold is only slowly increasing it's price, but who has the time to wait will be rewarded.

backpacker

Entrepreneur
Lol. wtf. A hybrid fiat of an unstable artificial currency area? Nice. I bet you know a lot.
I know, painful times for all the Euro apologists. And it's only getting worse. Be grateful, cheer the ECB ... .

eek¤%& Really ... . I am absolutely grateful you explained that to me - it's just that it has never been any different :rolleyes:

My post said: "Do not calculate in Euro."
Nowhere does it say anything about how the price finding of gold works.
The reason for my remark: Quoting the price of gold in a currency that devalued massively hides the truth. For comparison this is useless. You believe to have gained when in fact you have lost.
A person in Turkey would consider himself phenomilally rich if he just watched the gold price in TRY. Of course, a Turk would never do that, knowing that TRY is going down the drain.

Advice: Read more carefully when you pick a post of other people, specifically when that post did not even address you! ban-:;

that was the correct reply thu&¤#
No. Reason see above.

johndunham

I know, painful times for all the Euro apologists. And it's only getting worse. Be grateful, cheer the ECB ... .

eek¤%& Really ... . I am absolutely grateful you explained that to me - it's just that it has never been any different :rolleyes:

My post said: "Do not calculate in Euro."
Nowhere does it say anything about how the price finding of gold works.
The reason for my remark: Quoting the price of gold in a currency that devalued massively hides the truth. For comparison this is useless. You believe to have gained when in fact you have lost.
A person in Turkey would consider himself phenomilally rich if he just watched the gold price in TRY. Of course, a Turk would never do that, knowing that TRY is going down the drain.

Advice: Read more carefully when you pick a post of other people, specifically when that post did not even address you! ban-:;

No. Reason see above.
Hahahahaha. Great stuff man. Glad you explained to us how currency value fluctuation works. Such great knowledge.