Our valued sponsor

Question Good EMI for HONG Kong based Corporation?

Currenxie – as the first idea. ( But good English is almost obligatory – and I do not recommend to use spelling “Honk Kong“ ;) )
And definitely, there are also others.

Reactions: JohnnyDoe
Hi, I am with Neat HK for about one year. Never had any bad experience with them so far. Opening a business account was quite easy as well.

Btw. Neat themselves are using the DBS bank, so basically you get a virtual DBS bank account registered with Neat.

a virtual account, not bad, I can work with it. are you an foreigner or local?
Foreigners can get Neat accounts.

If you are not incorporated in Hong Kong yet I would suggest using Neat incorporation service. They will incorporate for you AND guarantee you a Neat Emi account.

Then after 9 months processing you can ask your accountant firm to onboard you for a real bank.

Reactions: khinkali
Hi

Is there a good EMI to use as the Business bank account for a Honk Kong Corporation?
Foreign entrepreneurs trust EMI or FinTechs in Hong Kong since they are under the monetary protection of regulated licensed custodian partner banks. However, recommending a good EMI provider for your business banking can vary depending on your needs. Each of them offers a variety of products that can contribute to your company's growth in the long run.

On the other hand, we can advise what you need to consider in choosing the right EMI partner for a safe and sound transaction :

* Make thorough research on your preferred EMI partner to ensure that they are fully licensed.
* Review their products and services that can offer fast and reliable solutions to your specific business needs. Each provider has its own product strength - you may want to read this to know
* Check EMIs' flexibility and adaptability when it comes to business innovations.

With so many banking options in the market, finding a suitable platform for your business can be pretty tricky, but listing down the specifications you need can help you filter out and narrow down your choices effectively. According to our experience, Airwallex and Currenxie are popular choices among our clients.

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard very poor service at Neat HK for business account when comes to international swift transfers (take forever, get stuck somewhere, late replies...)
Prior account opening, I even inquired the bank's swift code to check acceptance from major international banks, but Neat refused to inform it!
Any comments from business account users?

Latest Threads