Visit site
Hey Stanna,

LARNACA

LIMASSOL

NICOSIA

PAFOS

PARALIMNI

To ensure you receive these e-mails,

please add [email protected] to your e-mail address book.

Download Flyer

! VAT MUST BE ADDED TO ALL PRICES/ΟΛΕΣ ΟΙ ΤΙΜΕΣ ΔΕΝ ΣΥΜΠΕΡΙΛΑΜΒΑΝΟΥΝ Φ.Π.Α.

PLEASE NOTE: Cartridge World Cyprus tries to be as accurate as possible with its product descriptions and other content found on this electronic flyer. However, it does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this electronic flyer is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error free.

Cartridge World Cyprus

Tel#: 777 777 85 | Contact Us | Order Online | Cartridge World Cyprus - Welcome

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify us by hitting the reply button and add “REMOVE” in the Subject line. Disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

This email cannot be considered Spam as long as we include the following: Removal from list instructions and contact information, found above this disclaimer. This e-mail is in compliance with the current Cypriot, EU, and Federal legislation for commercial e-mail.
Why the hell is this not considered spam??????????????? I didn't ask them to send their crap to me, now they claim this is not spam...

:mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2:

Do you get these spam mails too?

In the last weeks I must be a really lucky person.

I got a lot of mails, where I am asked to call back because something big is waiting for me.

If I would believe in these I would got these days:

5 iPhones, 3 apple computers, 100000 dollars, 8 cars and a cruise to the Bahamas.

Are you getting these too?

Latest Threads