Our valued sponsor

Got in troubles! Can't open local company because of my lenders!

TurnedToRobot

Pro Member
Jun 19, 2016
Visit site
It's a strange situation I got into and a horrible situation :(

I had a local business venture which worked out great for me. The bank was willing to lend me 600,000 EURO for my project so I was able to grow my business.

The problem now is, 4 years after, I owe more than 2 million EURO to banks and other creditors which I have been able to lend money from and buy goods on credit!

I have been banned in my country to run a company again and I'm registered in a public register like "Schufa in Germany" so I can't do nothing.

So how can I run a business again? Would you say that if I can rise the money to setup a Cyprus company and use an EMI account it would be my outbreak of this hell?

Any help would be much appreciated.

This is not about tax evasion, not about to avoid tax, I'm happy to pay tax locally.

It's a strange situation I got into and a horrible situation :(

I had a local business venture which worked out great for me. The bank was willing to lend me 600,000 EURO for my project so I was able to grow my business.

This is not about tax evasion, not about to avoid tax, I'm happy to pay tax locally.

you may open local Cyprus company + Cyprus bank account + Cyprus director + Cyprus office
so, you will have comapny, that is tax resident in Cyprus, 12.5% tax rate would not be a problem to you as I see
also, it works better if check tax treaties between Cyprus and your mother country

But why cyprus director and cyprus office? my tax advisor tells me I just need an entity in EU so I can tell my local tax office that's where I earn money??

But why cyprus director and cyprus office? my tax advisor tells me I just need an entity in EU so I can tell my local tax office that's where I earn money??

a lot of options are availible for you
1) incorporate somewhere(Cyprus,Gibraltar etc.) non-resident company and do your business from your resident country without hidding anything and paying taxes in mother country
2) incorporate a company as a tax resident of the country of incorporation and pay taxes in this country (you may save something in taxes, depends on the counrty you reside in)
3) incorporate a company using fiduciary services and do not pay even a shekel in taxes and stay anonymous

Reactions: David97255
What about darks? it works I read for some?

But back to Cyprus, so you say a Cyprus company with Mister Tango can work for me right?

This is about a legal setup not about tax or stuff.. let me pin point it.. am I allowed to setup a company in Cyprus and open a mister tango account?

This is about a legal setup not about tax or stuff.. let me pin point it.. am I allowed to setup a company in Cyprus and open a mister tango account?

anyone is allowed to do so, but if you want to make things legal, maybe you need to report to your local tax authorities about your foreign companies and accounts (depends on laws of your place of residence)

There are many people like you!
To play it safe, I recommend to do everything outside of the EU. It's a bit like a ticket for driving too fast. Say, if you're German, you can get a fine from Spain. The judicial systems are getting more and more integrated...

Latest Threads