Our valued sponsor

Guideline or tips for a Junior.

May20

May 8, 2020
Visit site
Hello Everybody,

This post can be different from the ones on the forum, if the moderator wants to delete it I understand.
So basically I live in a Mainland European country I work for a major big international bank, at the Wealth Management area, the bank and the country I live have strong KYC, AML regulations so there is not any kind of offhshore practices where i work. I'm under 25 years old. For the past years, I've been learning a lot about the "offshore schemes" through this forum and also through the different regulations and laws from countries and different jurisdictions. I've been improving my knowledge and now I think it's time to take a change and explore what this world can offer me. I do not know anybody that has worked on the offshore world, except, some users at the forum.
I've applied too many offers, but I don't know exactly what is the best place to start.
So, I know that many of you have experience.
It would be very grateful if somebody can give me any advice or tip to upgrade my situation.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnLocke
Welcome aboard, thank you for joining the forum and to enlight us about your thoughts. There is no reason what so ever to delete your thread, again welcome aboard and I do hope some or the other can help you.

Reactions: redmile

Latest Threads