Our valued sponsor

Had any experience with Astra Trust guys?

Never heard of. Not a well-known, reputable service provider. They have been around for barely one year.

They claim to be based in Saint Vincent and The Grenadines but they are not a registered agent or trustee (Registered Agents and Trustees – Financial Services Authority), which you have to be in order to offer trust and corporate services, which Astra Trust claims they do.

At best, they are just a reseller. They don't seem to offer anything unique or special enough to justify going with a reseller instead of going direct to the source.

Never heard of. Not a well-known, reputable service provider. They have been around for barely one year.
that's why someone may ask for them here in the hope to get customers!

Have not found any mentions of the astra-trust.com on the forum. Perhaps, anyone could say anything about them? Something like whether you had any troubles with them or if they are solid.
I used them to open an account for a BVI company. They did good and I transferred the company to them eventually from ONE IBC scam.

Quite knowledgeable on the industry, as I asked tonnes of questions related to trusts and other things they answered patiently. Overall decent service, can recommend them.

I used them to open an account for a BVI company. They did good and I transferred the company to them eventually from ONE IBC scam.

Quite knowledgeable on the industry, as I asked tonnes of questions related to trusts and other things they answered patiently. Overall decent service, can recommend them.
@Offshr Could you share more details please? Is it going well with them since then, have you used Nominee services as well?

Anyone else who has used their services, please share your experience, that would be highly appreciated.

I am considering to use them. But what I don't like is that their website looks quite shady. No team members, no real contact info. Just an address in SVG - obviously of an offshore company. It seems like if the site just disappears tomorrow there is no one to look for and asks questions.

I am considering to use them. But what I don't like is that their website looks quite shady. No team members, no real contact info. Just an address in SVG - obviously of an offshore company. It seems like if the site just disappears tomorrow there is no one to look for and asks questions.
If you feel like that you should not use them! That's what I do, if it feels like s**t I don't touch it.

@Offshr Could you share more details please? Is it going well with them since then, have you used Nominee services as well?

Anyone else who has used their services, please share your experience, that would be highly appreciated.

I am happy with them, they response within the same day most of the times. Everything went clear and fast with them. I use their nominees as well for another project, they offer a director and shareholder, but no nominee UBO. In general - I do not have any issues with them so far and from my previous experience they are not bad at all in servicing. They also do not give me some nonsense as some other providers.

I also do not care much about "team members" on site, fake reviews and all other nonsense. For years of using offshore I learned a lot about companies with "legitimate" websites lol.

Reactions: Borg

Latest Threads