Our valued sponsor

Hamas vs Israel

i predict out of this will start sooner or later a bigger war involving other countries and even a big one which will cause a heavy eruption expecially in europe as it won't be a simple war but a religious war.

This is going to end ugly for all of us in western countries.
Still the biggest muslamic player will join sooner or later

Reactions: wellington
I can't say it openly.But lets agree Jerusalem is based on the Koran a holy city.So if a war accures to fight for a holy city many people will join directly or indirectly.
If you watched some documentaries about ismalic structures in western countries it would make more sense bullet point mosques,grey wolves for example which have been build for that specific event

I can't say it openly.But lets agree Jerusalem is based on the Koran a holy city.So if a war accures to fight for a holy city many people will join directly or indirectly.
If you watched some documentaries about ismalic structures in western countries it would make more sense bullet point mosques for example
Why not?

So you think there will be almost civil wars breaking out in countries with large Muslim immigrant populations...

What's your plan? Germany right?

I don't plan staying in the EU.
Eastern Europe is only a stopover.
Eastern Europe won't get hit as hard as western europe so once its hit western europe you have enough time to leave.
PL,CZ,HU,SK are being build up by the US and they refuse immigrants so if someone wants to stay in Europe i would recommend these countries.But still i can't predict how the financial repressions will be in east europe as they are also broke.
I favorise Mauritus.

Majority of people who have income in the EU/US will have dark awekening thats why i looked myself for new income streams from BRICS instead western countries which won't have these kind of problems and big changes.

This forum clearly has PsyOps and i saw with my own eyes what happened when to much information has been shared which they monitor 24/7

Last edited:
I don't plan staying in the EU.
Eastern Europe is only a stopover.
Eastern Europe won't get hit as hard as western europe so once its hit western europe you have enough time to leave.
PL,CZ,HU,SK are being build up by the US and they refuse immigrants so if someone wants to stay in Europe i would recommend these countries.But still i can't predict how the financial repressions will be in east europe as they are also broke.
I favorise Mauritus.

We shall see how Bulgaria fares.

Majority of people who have income in the EU/US will have dark awekening thats why i looked myself for new income streams from BRICS instead western countries which won't have these kind of problems and big changes.

This forum clearly has PsyOps and i saw with my own eyes what happened when to much information has been shared which they monitor 24/7
Why does that matter though? Post your thoughts and if some random account shows up to rebut the info, who cares...

We shall see how Bulgaria fares.
Bulgaria will be fine.But personly i don't like it.

In this union based on some US data only Austria and Greece will suffer like western countries.
Best performing countries will he CZ and HU.
Of course somebody can claim this is random theory s**t however seeing always these nice coincidences which are matching like CZ and HU receiving oil and gas directly from russia like all BRICS countries which won't be effected based on that data is always a nice coincidence they predicted years before.

First clip from 1:07:00

To understand the map i posted (3 sea intiative which will be after leaving the EU)

Last edited:

This is going to end ugly for all of us in western countries.
Still the biggest muslamic player will join sooner or later
West is absolutely fucked when these 'fighting aged' men go on a rampage... and they will...

Fortunately i come from a very 'wealthy part of the UK relatively' and we don't have many 'non-natives' so my area, fam etc should be ok...

But the major cities, up north etc they are fucked.

In Europe, we paid fines (in swiss) to redirect them elsewhere (though i hear even Lausanne has now fallen).

Cultural enrichment at the end of a sharp knife.

I can't say it openly.
I have realized this forums owners are hidden, and a lot of journalists are here for material, but I didn't realize so far that its being just as heavily censored as Facebook.
This is often coming from legal regulations, but the Internet seems to be dead since theres no place to freely exchange opinions.

Last edited:
First I thought they are playing "Rocket Rocket" like every other day ....But when I got into details of story......Seems Pretty serious....If Visuals/video are true not progogenda....Hamas should ashamed of their act....they are behaving worst than Animal....Praying for all people safety
They are killing kids, taking babies, and executing the old.

They are killing kids, taking babies, and executing the old.
That's what happens in war, but only the winners get to blame the losers for such behaviour.
Here's how to excuse such behaviour in a politically correct way (from 13:30)

Latest Threads