Our valued sponsor

Hamilton Reserve Bank (Nevis) - Reviews

Reactions: Simon4466 and ilke
Recently, I opened an account as a resident in China. They opened the account despite being unable to confirm their deposit. Their services seemed clueless, as when I mentioned the Routing number, they claimed ignorance despite being a USA-based USD account provider. Imagine running a bank and not knowing the routing number! Thanks for that. After sending some test deposits, they claimed they were unable to receive them. Finally, someone rude from the bank, whom I can't name due to identity issues, threatened as if I was at their mercy. They then demanded a $100k USD deposit to maintain the account. Really, guys? You think a $100k deposit warrants great service? Great support? Anything? Don't say yes, because they're unable to accept the truth. This is an update in 2024. Anything else, I'll update this thread. Anyone who has had a bad experience, please share this thread. Don't hesitate to speak up against wrongs. We earn money for a good life, not to give it to shady banks. Thanks for all your support.

hamiltone reserse is a scam run by goverment connect people , is why they still have the licence , there is serious bank in skn , but hty have stict compliance , this guys are just scammers the skn government should close the as soon as possible

Reactions: ilke
For anyone who didn't see it, this is from the wayback machine at web.archive.org. The poster of this site was legally attacked as well: Hamilton Reserve Bank is a FRAUD
True. Consider exploring HamiltonExposed as that website had much more content about the situation before its takedown.

P.S. I don't vouch for the accuracy of the statements there, and they are all alleged. Hamilton Reserve Bank states that none of the claims are factual, and its requests for the takedowns were successful. Take 'exposés' with a grain of salt.

Recently, I opened an account as a resident in China. They opened the account despite being unable to confirm their deposit. Their services seemed clueless, as when I mentioned the Routing number, they claimed ignorance despite being a USA-based USD account provider. Imagine running a bank and not knowing the routing number! Thanks for that. After sending some test deposits, they claimed they were unable to receive them. Finally, someone rude from the bank, whom I can't name due to identity issues, threatened as if I was at their mercy. They then demanded a $100k USD deposit to maintain the account. Really, guys? You think a $100k deposit warrants great service? Great support? Anything? Don't say yes, because they're unable to accept the truth. This is an update in 2024. Anything else, I'll update this thread. Anyone who has had a bad experience, please share this thread. Don't hesitate to speak up against wrongs. We earn money for a good life, not to give it to shady banks. Thanks for all your support.
hamiltone reserse is a scam run by goverment connect people , is why they still have the licence , there is serious bank in skn , but hty have stict compliance , this guys are just scammers the skn government should close the as soon as possible
For anyone who didn't see it, this is from the wayback machine at web.archive.org. The poster of this site was legally attacked as well: Hamilton Reserve Bank is a FRAUD
True. Consider exploring HamiltonExposed as that website had much more content about the situation before its takedown.

P.S. I don't vouch for the accuracy of the statements there, and they are all alleged. Hamilton Reserve Bank states that none of the claims are factual, and its requests for the takedowns were successful. Take 'exposés' with a grain of salt.
And if you look for a real case, please check out our thread here

Looks like none of you are aware of it, have a nice read or watch the video :)

Reactions: JohnnyDoe