Our valued sponsor

Happy New 2024 Year to all my friends!

koohl

I'm a winner
Mentor Group Lifetime
Apr 28, 2022
Visit site
Happy New 2024 Year and all the best to all of you ki#¤%

Happy new year to you to and everyone else thu&¤#.

P.S Hopefully we can avoid WW3 in 2024 as I need to travel to Georgia to pickup some personal items before Russia flattens it again .

May the light be in your soul!
May the sun be on your path!
May your head be always lifted!
May your word have weight!
May fire be in your fireplace!
May your tears be of joy!
May your friend be faithful!
May peace be in your sleep!
May your love be shared!
May wisdom be your choice!
May your root be strong!
May your offspring flourish!
May it be!
And may what is spoken be fulfilled!

Reactions: koohl
Happy New 2024 to all of you, thanks for being part of our community.

I hope for everyone in our community that 2024 will be an even better year than last year and that we will have just as many new initiatives this year as in the previous one.

Reactions: koohl
Tell me what's happening again in Gerogia??

P.S If Georgia does not handle this well then their economy will tank and foreign investment will disappear. I have sold my Georgia apartment before its rubble and just need to do remove some personal items.

P.S If Georgia does not handle this well then their economy will tank and foreign investment will disappear. I have sold my Georgia apartment before its rubble and just need to do remove some personal items.
Tell me do you have a software to get these news? How the hell you monitor entire planet

• Haha
Reactions: Martin Everson
Tell me do you have a software to get these news? How the hell you monitor entire planet

Lol...I am retired so too much time on my hands.

• Haha
Reactions: bountymounty
So no software like a feed?

No I am my own research engine when it comes to things that interest me. I tend to dig into subjects in maybe too much detail.

Reactions: clemens
No I am my own research engine when it comes to things that interest me. I tend to dig into subjects in maybe too much detail.
You're my twin. Now laugh;)

You're my twin. Now laugh

Well the west froze [cough cough].....confiscated $300bn of Russian funds, blew them of SWIFT etc and Russia still comes out ahead...lol doh948""

Latest Threads