Our valued sponsor

Has anyone tried Yandex Money?

Has anyone tried using yandex money? Does it work for citizens other than Russians and Ukrainians? Do they report to your country's tax office? They even issue pretty debit mastercards.

Processed probably 100,000 EUR in a two years time through single wallet with no troubles. They now have multicurrency balances - that way you'd be able to make payment on the web or offline using their physical or virtual card. In order to verify foreign account, ID and account opening application should be notarized and physically sent to their office.

Reactions: bigsmoke
Processed probably 100,000 EUR in a two years time through single wallet with no troubles. They now have multicurrency balances - that way you'd be able to make payment on the web or offline using their physical or virtual card. In order to verify foreign account, ID and account opening application should be notarized and physically sent to their office.
Are there any guides on how to fill out the application? I'm confused with some things since it's all in cyrillic and Russian.
btw do they send info to the tax man in your country? (CRS)

You have a Russian avatar with the inscription Russian military intelligence. I'm a little confused because of this)
First of all, I would clarify in support whether you can use this payment system as a foreigner.