Our valued sponsor

Have you ever bought a degree online?

bibing

May 7, 2017
Visit site
Hello folks.

I have a dilemma.....It seems I will have a chance to emigrate in a country but in order to increase the chances of my visa getting approved I should probably submit a degree.

I attended University but never graduated (too boring / started working and making cash while my friends where learning about things they will not need anyway in their life).

I was thinking if I could have a way to buy a degree, preferably in Europe/UK (since I'm from around there and buying a degree from Zimbabwe would be ridiculous and unuseful).

I don't think any university would recognize my old credits because it was like 15 years ago.

Of course I googled and I saw some websites, some offering degrees from good institutions in UK (which make it sound scam).

Any news? Any opinion?

Going back to study would take me 3 years for the undergrad....

Hello folks.

I have a dilemma.....It seems I will have a chance to emigrate in a country but in order to increase the chances of my visa getting approved I should probably submit a degree.

I attended University but never graduated (too boring / started working and making cash while my friends where learning about things they will not need anyway in their life).

I was thinking if I could have a way to buy a degree, preferably in Europe/UK (since I'm from around there and buying a degree from Zimbabwe would be ridiculous and unuseful).

I don't think any university would recognize my old credits because it was like 15 years ago.

Of course I googled and I saw some websites, some offering degrees from good institutions in UK (which make it sound scam).

Any news? Any opinion?

Yoo thats a dilemma of sorts..you could submit a proffesional educational certificate of sorts...as an outright degree would require transcripts attached with certificate of completion during the visa application process..requests for recommendations should also be factored along with other docs at the consulate/embassy

rea#44!

Singapore.......Funnily enough years ago I wanted to move to HK but in order to get a visa they needed me to have a degree......it was a turn-off so I never applied for it. In hindsight it was ok because it seems the situation in HK is not so nice at the moment.

Would it help if you could prove your student status?
There are some easy and cheap ways to enroll in an online degree program, allowing you to get ISIC Card as well.

you should have simply finished your education back then learning boring things instead of trying a fraudulent short cut. I would report you immediately if you were immigrating to my country.

Would it help if you could prove your student status?
Not sure
you should have simply finished your education back then learning boring things instead of trying a fraudulent short cut. I would report you immediately if you were immigrating to my country.
The real fraud is to make people pay 40k USD for what it was, in fact, an average education.... You must be funny at parties.

EDIT: for Mr Magoo(t), since I got the racist jibes from you... I'm supposed to move business there. Not stealing jobs. You should know that because I'm sure your are not as dumb as you look.

Last edited:
Singapore.......Funnily enough years ago I wanted to move to HK but in order to get a visa they needed me to have a degree......it was a turn-off so I never applied for it. In hindsight it was ok because it seems the situation in HK is not so nice at the moment.
Hmm, you want to commit immigration fraud in a country that allows caning, including caning for some immigration offenses. Singapore Immigration Act section 15(3b).

"Singaporean law allows caning to be ordered for over 35 offences, including hostage-taking/kidnapping, robbery, gang robbery with murder, rioting, causing grievous hurt, drug abuse, vandalism, extortion, voyeurism, sexual abuse, molestation (outrage of modesty),[14] and unlawful possession of weapons. Caning is also a mandatory punishment for certain offences such as rape, drug trafficking, illegal moneylending, and for foreigners who overstay by more than 90 days – a measure designed to deter illegal immigrants." Wikipedia, "Caning in Singapore"

I say go for it. At a minimum, you will have an interesting story to tell your grandchildren -- if you can still have children after the caning.

Reactions: seabreeze
Hahahaha, the above comments got me reeling.:Dbrb2-!:p

...as it seems the Covid dilemma and Global lockdown is a thing of the past and we all in jovial mood thus far...

At OP singapore is really high on carrying out its due diligence, with regards your intention, alternative simply enroll legitimately into a singaporean university/instituition/ that way you kill two birds with one stone, you gain entry legally,gain student permit status,ability to work and as well, get a degree or a professional certificate...(a journey of a thousand miles begin with a step.)cig-:,cof%¤#

Reactions: Don
Hello folks.

Any news? Any opinion?

Did you take the test on the MOM website? I am in the same position as you. From what I gathered, they care more about your salary amount.

At OP singapore is really high on carrying out its due diligence, with regards your intention, alternative simply enroll legitimately into a singaporean university/instituition/ that way you kill two birds with one stone, you gain entry legally,gain student permit status,ability to work and as well, get a degree or a professional certificate...
It seems it was not clear to most of you, but I am looking to buy a REAL degree. Not a fake one. Degree should be verifiable with the issuing institute. Although the idea of enrolling in a SG Uni might be at least entertaining for me I'm not sure I have the time to do that.

Did you take the test on the MOM website? I am in the same position as you.
No, I didn't.

Hmm, you want to commit immigration fraud in a country that allows caning, including caning for some immigration offenses. Singapore Immigration Act section 15(3b).
As I wrote above. I'm looking to buy a verifiable REAL degree. Not a shitty fake printed in some shithole country. Gov, companies and whatever should be able to contact such University or School and say yes this mofo has a degree in this and that from our uni. If you studied for it or paid for it or sucked co**s for it, is not something should matter or concern the immigration. Again, I'm not going to apply to be a neurosurgeon.... I need it to move a business/start a new one. No laws are going to be violated. I understand ots of you are bitter to have wasted money and above all time for something you don't even use in real life. And due to covid I'm sure there are Universities printing degrees like there's no tomorrow.

And not only Singapore but I see recently a lot of countries are requesting you to be a degree holder to move. So it would be useful to have one. You never know what will happen in the future

It seems it was not clear to most of you, but I am looking to buy a REAL degree. Not a fake one. Degree should be verifiable with the issuing institute. Although the idea of enrolling in a SG Uni might be at least entertaining for me I'm not sure I have the time to do that.

No, I didn't.

As I wrote above. I'm looking to buy a verifiable REAL degree. Not a shitty fake printed in some shithole country. Gov, companies and whatever should be able to contact such University or School and say yes this mofo has a degree in this and that from our uni. If you studied for it or paid for it or sucked co**s for it, is not something should matter or concern the immigration. Again, I'm not going to apply to be a neurosurgeon.... I need it to move a business/start a new one. No laws are going to be violated. I understand ots of you are bitter to have wasted money and above all time for something you don't even use in real life. And due to covid I'm sure there are Universities printing degrees like there's no tomorrow.

And not only Singapore but I see recently a lot of countries are requesting you to be a degree holder to move. So it would be useful to have one. You never know what will happen in the future
For that, would need a few vital details, and a few questions, and as such, all that cant be done on the thread.

As I wrote above. I'm looking to buy a verifiable REAL degree. No laws are going to be violated.

In the U.S., the use of such a "real" degree one can result in a criminal charge of the possession of a forged instrument and other forms of fraud. I am sure that other countries have similar criminal codes. A university degree is simply not "real" unless it is earned.

In the U.S., the use of such a "real" degree one can result in a criminal charge of the possession of a forged instrument and other forms of fraud. I am sure that other countries have similar criminal codes. A university degree is simply not "real" unless it is earned.
Yes jurisdiction is a factor...some jurisdictions are far stringent than others..

Moreso legit degrees are/can also be issued on honory basis..(doctorates,Phd, and the likes)cig-:,

No, I didn't.

That is true. Even some shithole countries want to see degrees for business lol.
Singapore as with other east asian nations are strict on education.
Cant you just do an easy online degree somewhere?

Yes jurisdiction is a factor...some jurisdictions are far stringent than others..

Moreso legit degrees are/can also be issued on honory basis..(doctorates,Phd, and the likes)cig-:,
Yes, and a country that punishes people for chewing gum is probably the last place to engage in illegal activity. Just recently, a scandal erupted in Singapore involving fake "real" university degrees from an actual university. As a new member, I do not think that I can include a web link, but here is an excerpt:

"FEB 18, 2021, 1:10 PM

SINGAPORE - The Ministry of Manpower is investigating 15 work pass holders working here who had declared qualifications from Manav Bharti University in their work pass applications.

The Indian university in the state of Himachal Pradesh had sold 36,000 fake degrees over 11 years, the Times of India (TOI) reported earlier this month.

Of the 41,000 degrees issued by the university, only 5,000 are genuine so far, a special investigating team in India has found.

MOM said on Wednesday (Feb 17) that if the work pass holders were found to have falsely declared their educational qualifications, their work passes will be immediately revoked and they will be permanently barred from employment in Singapore.

"We may also prosecute them under the Employment of Foreign Manpower Act. The offence carries a fine of up to $20,000, up to two years' imprisonment or both," said the ministry.

In the last five years, an average of 660 foreigners were permanently barred each year from working in Singapore because they had submitted fake educational qualifications in their work pass applications.

Over the same period, an average of eight foreigners each year were convicted and penalised for false declarations of educational qualifications.

MOM noted that employers have the primary responsibility of ensuring the authenticity of academic qualifications of the foreigners they wish to hire.

This means that employers should have evaluated the candidate, including his qualifications, to ensure that he has the right skills and qualifications needed, said the ministry.

MOM said it also conducts its own checks after the employer submits the academic documents, as an additional safeguard."

a risky idea indeed, you are better off actually finishing a simple degree on a legit university... some programmes´ workloads are like 4 months doing nothing and then grinding for 1 month straight, and you pass the exams..

and thanks to covid, more universities were forced to go online also with programmes that were "offline-only" before

I would go the legit way if I were you

Latest Threads