Our valued sponsor

Hedge fund incorporate or go with decentralized staking platform

SaintVince

Jan 21, 2020
Visit site
After over a year of trading I started taking funds from friends and family in return for 15% APR.
I am now thinking to set up a hedge fund and spend ~$250k for the setup etc. But on the other hand, it will create more work and expenses. Currently it is by invitation only with ~$2.5 mln AUM and the current set up is that customers are staking their USDT on my site and get paid annually.

I am contemplating to instead set up a fintech co and let people stake their stable coins on a monthly basis for 1-1.5%/month. Eventually developing it into a p2p financing platform.

What would you do?

• Haha
Reactions: NicolasMaduro
After over a year of trading I started taking funds from friends and family in return for 15% APR.
I am now thinking to set up a hedge fund and spend ~$250k for the setup etc. But on the other hand, it will create more work and expenses. Currently it is by invitation only with ~$2.5 mln AUM and the current set up is that customers are staking their USDT on my site and get paid annually.

I am contemplating to instead set up a fintech co and let people stake their stable coins on a monthly basis for 1-1.5%/month. Eventually developing it into a p2p financing platform.

What would you do?
Taking funds from 3d party requires you to hold appropriate investment license if you want to grow this venture.
Also you need some appropriate insurance of some sort as stuff can go wrong in defi and you can lose your funds due to the platforms f*****g up or you getting hacked.

If I recall correctly when I tried to pull off something like that, in EU such a vehicle cost about 400k Euro. You need to fulfill all kind of aml crap including hiring an AMLO.
Kazakhstan offered some relatively affordable package but depending on the target market, that might not work at all.

What would you do?
Nice project, PM me as I am working on something similar

What would you do?
DM me will help.