Our valued sponsor

Hello how can i see if someone is following me?

Hello Guys,

Can you please tell me where i can find if someone is following me.
Thank you
What do you mean by following me? If you want to know if someone is following you I suggest you employ a private detective. If you want to know if someone is following you online, I do not know who can help you here, however, try a hacker. Then again you could clarify what do you mean by following you, so that we can provide you with the proper answers.

• Wow
Reactions: JohnLocke
following me here on the forum
Just click your name bogdy23 on the top right and select the word follow. However, no one here really care about who is following them or not. Because we are here to be informed, educated, share ideas, experiences, dreams and fashion new methods for the sole purpose of survival include attaining our objectives or goals, in our personal underworld, in the way we like it best. Which is freedom from Government interference, control, total freedom into the capitalism concept.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Sorry Andrew, But i can seem to find the button where it shows me who is following me just who i`m following which is no one at the time
Thank you can you be a little more specific.?
Greeting Bogdy23, I am puzzled why you bring up such matter? However, I do not wish to disappoint you, but honest no one in this forum really cares about who is following who. If you do not see such item from your investigation then it does not exist. So just do what we all do, which is educate, share ideas, broaden our knowledge to meet our goals and objectives. Finding new ways, means to make money, making it all ours, preserve our independence by enriching ourselves. Therefore remove such small matter as who is following Bogby23 from your mindset. Cheers!

Latest Threads