Our valued sponsor

HELLO OST <3

tellmehowitis

Jan 19, 2021
Visit site
Hello All,

i am new here i stumbled across this website a few times now so decided to sign up today. I am learning and reading everything which is accessible here right now i have spend the last 12 hours today on the site and 5 hours yesterday. Really awesome forum you have here reminds me of the golden age times back in the .com bubble with some great people and content but a buzzing forum with great attitude. I am thinking of doing an ICO in the near future as i am going to be launching my own crypto coin backed by mining/agriculture assets. Right now i am currently working on actually setting up mining/agriculture businesses in Europe and Africa and making them fully operational this is what's brought me here in the first place. if anyone can help or has any useful contacts for mining/agriculture businesses in Europe/Africa i would be interested to hear from you. Also im sure there are plenty of Crypto Kings/queens here feel free to reach out to me i am happy to have people on the team for this huge project coming.

Many Thanks,

TellMeHowItIs

OST :eek: OffshoreCorpTalk

Welcome aboard, enjoy your stay, I do hope you find what you are looking for thu&¤#

• Love
Reactions: tellmehowitis

Latest Threads