Our valued sponsor

Help: Establish company abroad?

Offtheshores

Mar 31, 2022
Norway
Visit site
Hi! I have been asked by my employer to find a way to move funds out of my country in a way that makes it impossible to see the beneficiary. Everything is legit and the corporate is relatively small. I see there are hundreds of ways, so hoping someone have a person or place I could turn to? Price, process and simplicity is key here. And my employer prefer small providers over giants. Very useful forum!

I believe you are on a tight budget which makes it difficult to get something stable setup. What is the reason for hiding the owner?
It is just to prevent the initial investment or deposit from becoming known to the public before we publish it. We had an incident where we think one of our competitors got a hold of transaction details or agreement draft long before it was published. What kind of budget do we need for a stable setup?

This sounds extremely sketchy. Why is your employer asking you to do this? Why do they want you to not be visible on public registry?

Do you need the UBO to be hidden from public view only, or also from banks and governments?
See the answer in the other reply. Mainly the public, but with the leaks panama, pandora etc. perhaps best to keep it as hidden as possible. We will publish the investments at some point (usually 3-12 months after initial deposit), so it does not need to be hidden for long.

Last edited:

Latest Threads