Our valued sponsor

HELP LLP URGENT

Hello friends I need help please help

I created an LLP in Fosterswiss but they promised me a bank account in an AAA bank, an account in BOFA for the amount of 3,600 euros
At the end of everything, they didn't agree with me, they lied to me and I still don't have a bank account and they tell me that the AAA bank asks for a deposit of 500 thousand usd.

I broke off my relationship with fosterswiss and would like to know if they can dissolve the LLP.

I am afraid that they will dissolve the LLP

What can I do about it?

Can a lawyer continue with the procedures please?

I created an LLP in Fosterswiss but they promised me a bank account in an AAA bank, an account in BOFA for the amount of 3,600 euros
No one can promise (guarantee) a bank account. That's a huge red flag. The bank makes the final decision and they can reject an applicant for a lot of different reasons.

I broke off my relationship with fosterswiss and would like to know if they can dissolve the LLP.

I am afraid that they will dissolve the LLP
Only the members of the LLP can dissolve it, unless forcibly dissolved by the government if you don't pay renewal fees and file the required paperwork.

What can I do about it?
If you want to continue to operate the company but don't live in the UK, go to a more reputable service provider in the UK like Vistra, TMF, or Trident Trust, and transfer your company to them.

As long as you don't have nominees from Fosterswiss, it should be a relatively easy process.

But it might be easier to just form a new LLP and start clean. Of course, this depends on whether the current company is already trading. Then it might be hard to start over.

Reactions: Golden Fleece