Our valued sponsor

Help with opening Revolut account

Blackcrypto

Oct 30, 2021
LT
Visit site
Hello everyone,

Does anyone here have a solution or suggestion to help open a business account with Revolut.
I contacted them to open a business account, but the problem is that they require that the person reside in Europe or have European citizenship. I have acompany in EU but i'm not from EU.
Is there any solution?. Is there anyone who has an account and he is from a country that is not European?
(willing to pay for this).

Regards,

Don't.

Revolut does not want to do business with you, so why do you want to do business with them?

There are ways around this but they are temporary. It will work until it doesn't. And when it doesn't work — when Revolut one way or another suspects you're not an EU resident/citizen — you lose your account and a long, tedious process begins to determine what they need to do with your now frozen funds.

Unless have the means to set up an actual office in EU with local directors and employees (i.e. shareholding alone is non-EU), look for alternatives.

Were you able to find a solution? I am looking into purchasing an account as well but have not found any sellers yet.
Hello everyone,

Does anyone here have a solution or suggestion to help open a business account with Revolut.
I contacted them to open a business account, but the problem is that they require that the person reside in Europe or have European citizenship. I have acompany in EU but i'm not from EU.
Is there any solution?. Is there anyone who has an account and he is from a country that is not European?
(willing to pay for this).

Regards,

Were you able to find a solution? I am looking into purchasing an account as well but have not found any sellers yet.
Well, it's up to your sole decision but read @Sols's post above (from Jan 1, 2022), This is definitely not recommendable (whatever I think about Revolut in general).

Reactions: gdavism06