Our valued sponsor

Help with turkish bank account opening

Unless things have changed drastically very recently, you can still show up at most banks (at least in major cities) in person and they will help you through the process, as long as you seem like a reasonable applicant. I think you still need to get a Turkish tax ID which is a fairly easy process.

Ziraat, Isbank, Akbank, Garanti, Seker, Aktif, and Denizbank are (or at least were) the more popular choices.

I got turkish tax online vergi kimlik

https://ivd.gib.gov.tr/tvd_side/mai...926bc259dbc75e39dd8e202535fd70a7098396c74a6f7

Potential Tax Identification Number for Foreigners (APPLICATION FOR NON-CITIZEN'S POTENTIAL TAX NUMBER)x
*For foreigners, you can request a potential tax identification number electronically. If you have previously obtained a potential tax identification number based on the passport number you entered, you can access your petition from the Verifications/Potential Tax Identification Number Inquiry for Foreigners field

*From this form you can request a potential tax identification number for non-citizen's electronically. If you have previously received a potential tax identification number based on the passport number you entered, you can access your petition from the Validations / Potential Tax Identification Number

i need to fake a proof of address. Do i have to notarize a rent contract?

There is a guy massage therapist says he could help for 200 usd.
But he wants too much

Last edited:
You don't need proof of address as i said on your another post but still you need address to receive card.

You might be able to open an account at Ziraat or Kuveyt but it depends on bank to bank (I was declined on a ziraat but got approved on another ziraat without Ikamet.)
You must have reasons why you need an account in Turkey such as You wanna use Yemeksepeti but they don't accept foreign card.

You don't need proof of address as i said on your another post but still you need address to receive card.

You might be able to open an account at Ziraat or Kuveyt but it depends on bank to bank (I was declined on a ziraat but got approved on another ziraat without Ikamet.)
You must have reasons why you need an account in Turkey such as You wanna use Yemeksepeti but they don't accept foreign card.
What is yemeksepeti ?

Your info is a bit outdated. Went to alanya teb akbank and ziraat all banks ask for proof of address notarized

How to buy a proof of address from notary?
I dont want to rent an apartment pay double deposit and realtors fee for this.

What reasons are loved and accepted by them?

Your info is a bit outdated. Went to alanya teb akbank and ziraat all banks ask for proof of address notarized

How to buy a proof of address from notary?
I dont want to rent an apartment pay double deposit and realtors fee for this.

What reasons are loved and accepted by them?
You should try Kuveyt bank it is the easiest bank to register as non resident.

I said reasons like Turkish online shops like Yemeksepti, Hepsiburada, Trendyol, even telecom don't accept foreign card
So i need bank account with card.

If you talk about more than 10K-50K, You might find another reasons.

For card delivery
No more than a week usually.