Our valued sponsor

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

beside giving me lecture on word knowledge. what knowledge you have given to me ? so far ? huh?
I am a beggar of your knowledge....I am not in position to lecture you....I am just begging for your wisdom...which you write in lengthy post which I am not able to understand ...that's why I am begging you to give me moral of that paragraph....God Bless you

I am a beggar of your knowledge....I am not in position to lecture you....I am just begging for your wisdom...which you write in lengthy post which I am not able to understand ...that's why I am begging you to give me moral of that paragraph....God Bless you

so that i already have given, but you do not wish to read that. for i have given everything even without your asking for it.

but now after giving the rope of help if you want that i should bless you also to climb up. than it is your mistake. for you have to read main post yourself as well. for nothing happens automatically. now you read that post and follow it and become happy.

so that i already have given, but you do not wish to read that. for i have given everything even without your asking for it.

but now after giving the rope of help if you want that i should bless you also to climb up. than it is your mistake. for you have to read main post yourself as well. for nothing happens automatically. now you read that post and follow it and become happy.
Please give me moral of that paragraph in one sentence....
“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough”

Please give me moral of that paragraph in one sentence....
“If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough”
You know that incident? A man has fallen in the well, he is crying, "Please get me up, get me up." Another man drops a rope, "Please catch it." I'll take it. Oh. Then if he says, "Be merciful so that I can catch." "When you'll be merciful I'll be able to catch." Is that argument? You catch. Then he'll help you to get it out. And if you don't catch, how he will help you? What is the use of speaking, "Be merciful, be merciful"? He is already merciful, giving you the rope. Why don't you take it? So these are all false pleadings.

You know that incident? A man has fallen in the well, he is crying, "Please get me up, get me up." Another man drops a rope, "Please catch it." I'll take it. Oh. Then if he says, "Be merciful so that I can catch." "When you'll be merciful I'll be able to catch." Is that argument? You catch. Then he'll help you to get it out. And if you don't catch, how he will help you? What is the use of speaking, "Be merciful, be merciful"? He is already merciful, giving you the rope. Why don't you take it? So these are all false pleadings.
Share your knowledge. It’s a way to achieve immortality.

Share your knowledge. It’s a way to achieve immortality.
If you want to surrender you can surrender yourself. If you don't want to surrender then there will, so many. "Please, Sir be merciful so that I can surrender unto you." Surrender is in your hands. If you like you can. If you don't like, don't surrender. There is no question of being merciful. Mercy is already there. Krpa, the mercy is already there. Krsna is coming, Krsna is sending His representative. Krsna is giving you advice in the Bhagavad-gita. If you don't take advantage of it then who, who can deliver you? Krsna is personally coming. Krsna is sending you His representative, Krsna has left Bhagavad-gita, then what else you want? But if you are determined not to surrender how Krsna, and sastra and guru can help you? Nobody can help you. Then you are hopeless. That is up to you, to surrender or not to surrender.

If you want to surrender you can surrender yourself. If you don't want to surrender then there will, so many. "Please, Sir be merciful so that I can surrender unto you." Surrender is in your hands. If you like you can. If you don't like, don't surrender. There is no question of being merciful. Mercy is already there. Krpa, the mercy is already there. Krsna is coming, Krsna is sending His representative. Krsna is giving you advice in the Bhagavad-gita. If you don't take advantage of it then who, who can deliver you? Krsna is personally coming. Krsna is sending you His representative, Krsna has left Bhagavad-gita, then what else you want? But if you are determined not to surrender how Krsna, and sastra and guru can help you? Nobody can help you. Then you are hopeless. That is up to you, to surrender or not to surrender.
Can you share the moral of what are you trying to say in one sentence ?
I am really not getting what are you trying to say

you are an false pretender. its over now. now you try to be immortal with your chinese gymanstics. and this all nonsense will go to hell along with your own self. ( false pretender )
Thanks for your kind word Sharing knowledge is not about giving people something, or getting something from them. That is only valid for information sharing. Sharing knowledge occurs when people are genuinely interested in helping one another develop new capacities for action; it is about creating learning processes.

Thanks for your kind word Sharing knowledge is not about giving people something, or getting something from them. That is only valid for information sharing. Sharing knowledge occurs when people are genuinely interested in helping one another develop new capacities for action; it is about creating learning processes.

No one can awake those who are pretending to be sleeping. And you're false pretender. It's over now. Now you go away. Japroo hame!