Our valued sponsor

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

But stupid theif, why I listen to random prostitute like you?
Dude, I do not get it ...why you are on forum!!!!!! Nobody forcing you to come on this forum....You started the thread with some weird stuff that I really do not understand till now...
Please enlighten us .....
What are your motive to join this forum ?
OR
You can contact here
They are nice people...They will help you surely

Dude, I do not get it ...why you are on forum!!!!!! Nobody forcing you to come on this forum....You started the thread with some weird stuff that I really do not understand till now...
Please enlighten us .....
What are your motive to join this forum ?
OR
You can contact here
They are nice people...They will help you surely

You will never understand that moron. Because you're an idiot with half working brain. But you're upto judging others with such half working. That is the biggest joke.

I have a completely different question. Is there actually any religion that is not based on prohibitions and oppression of its subjects?

So if you're thinking yourself so liberal than why you Europeans burned all other native school's and set english medium school's in which all other languages were banned and only english was given pathway.

So have a nice look at yourself before talking about other.

The Hare Krishna sect is not a religion but a scam created in the late ‘60s.

Oh yes, we're another mafia coming from the line of your vasco di gama. And instead of you we hare krishnas are his hiers.

Organized religion is a sham and a crutch for weak-minded people who need strength in numbers. It tells people to go out and stick their noses in other people's business

But this is off topic section. And i have got rights like everyone else. But it's you who is trying to stick your half working brain here. Idiot

And it's you who is sticking his nose in my business. And i have got something as well to post. But what you have got to post? Only making show that your Brian works in half.

Last edited:
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Your "guru" teaches you to abuse ignorant people.
Very nice """Guru"" you have!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still wanted to understand simplest version of that paragraph...

@vapree You have received now three warnings from me for inappropriate language and behavior. The next offense gets you banned.

P.S Everyone please discuss respectfully here thanks ange¤%&.

dude, why do you join this forum ? This forum is for tax saving not for spiritual discussion ...there are many places online for this type of discussion....what is your reason to post here ...
Why do i have to explain this to any random person like you? This forum is not your private property. So mind your damn business. And it's you has issues with half working brain. And you're Irritating me with your willful ignorance.

Now do your drama elsewhere where you can pretend to be the owner of other forums