Our valued sponsor

Hey whats up. Im looking to start a crypto OTC company in the UK.

otccryptoguy

Oct 10, 2022
UK
Visit site
Hey whats up everyone. So glad ive found this amazing source of information. I am a young entrepreneur from the UK and im looking to setup a OTC crypto brokerage. Ive spoken to so many people about it but no clear answer. I have lots of clients in the UK who want to pay cash for crypto. I can comply with AML/KYC no problem. Just struggling to find a way to get the cash from the UK back to the foreign crypto friendly account.

I have looked into crypto lisences in the czech etc and been advised my business will be able to be conducted in the UK but my issue is no czech banks have branches in the UK for cash deposits.

my issue is no czech banks have branches in the UK for cash deposits.
Just a remark:
No czech banks that are crypto-friendly (there are 1-2, AFAIK). And you will find that generally, very little of banks ad EMIs are crypto-friendly...
Otherwise, welcome aboard, too :)

Hey whats up everyone. So glad ive found this amazing source of information. I am a young entrepreneur from the UK and im looking to setup a OTC crypto brokerage. Ive spoken to so many people about it but no clear answer. I have lots of clients in the UK who want to pay cash for crypto. I can comply with AML/KYC no problem. Just struggling to find a way to get the cash from the UK back to the foreign crypto friendly account.

I have looked into crypto lisences in the czech etc and been advised my business will be able to be conducted in the UK but my issue is no czech banks have branches in the UK for cash deposits.
Interested.

Can help if you need.

Hello Guys ( Gentlemen ), it's nice to read you talking about these matters. We are doing the same thing here, we are starting to build an exchange. A team of two lawyers, two techs, and an external consultant (a little cyber security genius). But even with a variety of profiles, the job is difficult and risky! There is some good business to be done but let's all be careful and good luck to all!

Latest Threads