Our valued sponsor

Question Hide money from wife

Shlomo

Jun 23, 2018
Visit site
I have been estranged from my wife for several years: she lives in one country, and I live in another. I have a sum of money in a bank in a third country (EU), and she is aware of this bank account. In case she would like to divorce and get the money, I would like to protect it. A lawyer told me I should take out the money in cash, wait 3 months, and then file for a divorce. I cannot travel at the moment however, and I am looking for other suggestions how to make the money disappear beyond reach in case of a divorce.

if there were simple solutions, Jeff Bezos would have done...if not even the richest man in the world could escape from this, then accept the harm my friend

Reminds me of the Russian billionaire in Switzerland who also went through divorce. And he has the type of money that make problems go away ca#"!.

• Wow
Reactions: JohnLocke and CaptK
Sounds like you did not think too far ahead when you got married, this sort of planing is a fundamental failure of entrepreneurs. The reason why you get married out of community of property is to protect yourself and your assets, to protect your wife and her assets and to protect each other from law suits, debt etc. Having no assets or debt is no excuse for not protecting your selves from future events.

My question to you is this. What if your soon to be ex had a few million dollars stashed away in an account somewhere. What would you want her to do?

Now do the same.

Reactions: Donsted
Reminds me of the Russian billionaire in Switzerland who also went through divorce. And he has the type of money that make problems go away ca#"!.

There is a theory that some Russian oligarchs are divorcing their wives only on paper, in order to legally give the woman huge amount of money so it can't be touched by Putin\rival gangsters etc or won in a lawsuit etc.

Similarly to dentists in the US that are divorcing their wives in order to legally separate from their assets and save money on very expensive insurance- if you don't have assets, there are no assets that can be taken from you and then it doesn't make sense to sue you.

Yeah, one can buy USDC and withdraw to trezor.

Theoretically they can freeze it though, but this is so emerging, might not happen.

Bitcoin or Monero will be safe.
It can be dressed up in many different ways. The main thing is to spend it on a justifiable product or service. Convert to Crypto into a hard wallet and stick it in your safe.

It can be dressed up in many different ways. The main thing is to spend it on a justifiable product or service. Convert to Crypto into a hard wallet and stick it in your safe.
Apparently they did not have any troubles tracking this guy's BTC transactions and current balance:

"Anglin, who claims on his website to be banned from PayPal, credit card processors and even his PO Box, has been directing his donations to bitcoin since 2014. Over the years, he received more than 200 bitcoin, but most appear to have been cashed out, according to Bambenek, who said Anglin is holding on to at least 10.1 bitcoin, worth more than $525,000 as of Thursday morning.
But Anglin's cryptocurrency holdings are becoming more difficult to monitor.
While Anglin was embroiled in the Gersh lawsuit, his website started advertising donations through a more obscure cryptocurrency called Monero, which -- contrary to crypto's ethos of transparency -- keeps transactions private. "

Apparently they did not have any troubles tracking this guy's BTC transactions and current balance:

"Anglin, who claims on his website to be banned from PayPal, credit card processors and even his PO Box, has been directing his donations to bitcoin since 2014. Over the years, he received more than 200 bitcoin, but most appear to have been cashed out, according to Bambenek, who said Anglin is holding on to at least 10.1 bitcoin, worth more than $525,000 as of Thursday morning.
But Anglin's cryptocurrency holdings are becoming more difficult to monitor.
While Anglin was embroiled in the Gersh lawsuit, his website started advertising donations through a more obscure cryptocurrency called Monero, which -- contrary to crypto's ethos of transparency -- keeps transactions private. "
They could trace them because the platform pay him from donations from other users.
In this scenario only he knows and no one else does. To be frank he has got away with it this far I don't think his wife will find it.

Invest in a hedgefund in Dubai and then take a paper loss home ,withdraw from them in cash at the same moment for a percentage.How much amounts are we talking about here exactly.

how do you able to help? You are doing advertising for your own service or trolling or?
Since you are a sucker i dont need to educate you at all a*****e.

Last edited:

Latest Threads