Turner Little - Company Formation Agents
UK Ltd with emi bank account
Offshore Bank Accounts
DLS Dubai - Company Formation & Bank Account

High risk payment gateway?

Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more
CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

tacokai

Mentor Group Gold
they are the worst payment processor I have tried, 40% of all transactions decline :( when we switched to a Durango referred provider everything went smooth.

I checked in the mentor group when searching for alternatives and found Durango, so UnitP there which both works for me. Quick approval and not that many requirements to our website and DD docs.
which one did you find, mind to share a link in the mentor, I'm a member so I can see it.

SoNewToAllShit

Back when I was looking for a new high risk processor for some particular hard to place business I run the entire list I found here and there, after mentor group access I run the list there to, spending 2 or 3 months I found 6 processors able to work with me.

Out of the 6 then today 2 are left, non cheated me but I decided to go with the two best.

erni

Mentor Group Gold
they are the worst payment processor I have tried, 40% of all transactions decline :( when we switched to a Durango referred provider everything went smooth.

I checked in the mentor group when searching for alternatives and found Durango, so UnitP there which both works for me. Quick approval and not that many requirements to our website and DD docs.
There are even more, I just made a few updates inside mentor to make it even easier to pass different verification types, enjoy!

sonato

Offshore Agent
Mentor Group Gold
can you shoot a link here please?

I have been looking through the entire mentor group but can't find your list or update or what it is?

lory

Mentor Group Gold
You are using USA compnay? In Delaware right?
You can use a Delaware company for payment processing only with 3rd party payment processors or US processors like Stripe and 2co. European payment processors will require you to incorporate a business in the EU / Europe!

PFF

Just a personal warning OP, Fstech.net does not have any reviews on the net, despite existing since 2016.
Moreover its current company status is not ACTIVE, but REMINDER LETTER SENT (?)
I have a payment gateway that onboard practically everything, also SMM panels... If interested drop me a PM.

Hi,

Is it UnitPay? If yes, they offer limited access to countries from where you can receive payments. Also, if your chargeback is over 1%, you risk a penalty of 10 000 euros.

If it's not UnitPay, could you please PM me as I'm new to the forum community.

Thank you.

Admin

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Elite Member
I believe this guy is not around any longer since he is not replying!

Anyway, after 3 weeks where I have been through a long list to find some of the best payment processors and approached them to get a pre-approval I must say this market sucks.

For me it looks like they are swamped with nonsense applications and for that reason don't bother to reply to any one that not fit into the frame of picking new clients.

So better be prepared for a very long waiting time. I will publish a list of Payment processors that have sufficient with customers and lot's of money so that it makes no sense for them to take on new business.

MikeG

Just a personal warning OP, Fstech.net does not have any reviews on the net, despite existing since 2016.
I have a payment gateway that onboard practically everything, also SMM panels... If interested drop me a PM.
Hi, can you please send me the payment gateway that onboard everything?

I would appreciate

Lionofjudah

Hello,
May I have a pm about gateway. I am new and I can't send pm

Offshore Bank Accounts

Latest Threads

Offshore Bank Accounts
DLS Dubai Company Formation and banking solution