Our valued sponsor

High risk payment gateway?

Reactions: uplana and ImKing
they work with unlicensed pharmacy?

I have found this article in mentor group
it was a game changer finding high risk processors.
For all people who look into setting up a UK company or some other EU company and they need a bank account, payment processing for a complete setup. This guide is what they need. It explains perfectly where to setup, where to find banking and payment processing.

Reactions: icecold
fstech are good guys, they work mainly with iGaming and FX merchants, not sure about farma ones
Worth to give a try if someone is desperate it's to take the leads you can get.

found some Israeli processor for high volume pharmacy and online gaming business. They can also take on smaller business, none high risk.

at the moment I have set up some accounts to test how everything works. Once I know more I will poste here.

Hello, i am looking for some payment gateway for my website and i found some one on internet. Should i belive them?

here are their name:
eupaymentz, fstech

Are they legal to work ? Is there any one using them before?
About my business, it is secret. I dont want some one types some keys and gets this topic :D

Thank you everyone, and be safe ;)
Did you have any experience with eupaymentz? How were they?

I don't know them, but you always want to check the domain registration, look at name, date etc. if it all is hidden and new, forget the processor.

Next, check if the company is valid and if they are listed on the official list of Visa vendor list to be certified to do they processing business.