Our valued sponsor

High USD amount from offshore to Wise

There is a preponderance of negative information that should tell anyone with a brain to stay the hell away from Wise! I opened an account, sent $20.00 to test the process and activate my account. The $20.00 disappeared, and the account I didn't have was deactivated! If they aren't crooked, they're inept and should be closed down. To think I almost deposited five figures with them for safekeeping!
Do you really think that the publicly listed $13 billion company stole your $20?

After major research, the only p[ositive comments on Wise, was when they sent $100.00 to their Mother or Brother in another country. A preponderance of the comments referred to freezing, closing, holding, and losing money of various amounts. The comment about "jumping off a building naked" best sums up a relationship with Wise. Fortunately, I did the research before sending Wise a six-figure fund for safekeeping.
Which solution did you end up using instead of wise?

I continue to study what everyone else is saying, even governmental reports. There are several locations considered bad for varied reasons, mostly because they are required to report to either GB or the US. To answer your question, I haven't located what I want. Uruguay has been referred to the Switzerland of the southern hemisphere, but no one can give me contact information. All I find on this Central Bank is in Spanish. I have set queries about opening an account, with no replies. Let me know if you find anything. The USD looks weaker every day!

Wise works perfectly for many people. I use it daily and have received, and paid out several hundred thousand this year.

The stories you hear of things gone wrong are the fault of the individual in most cases. I'm sure we'd all love it if they let us transfer millions in crypto, process payments for adult sites and be used as a conduit to bring in money from obscure offshore companies, but that isn't an option.
Do you keep using Wise with no issues?

May I ask where is your company located?

Thank you very much.

Latest Threads