Our valued sponsor

Highrisk PSP Nigeria

Slicemenice

Aug 26, 2022
Kiev
Visit site
Hello!
Looking for a payment provider in the Nigerian market for high-risk business (gambling).
Have a small market analysis and came to the conclusion, that PalmPay and Opay are in demand and have a better conversion in this market.

Does anyone know payment providers who can provide a service for high-risk businesses?

Nigeria is High Risk what so ever business you start originating from there!

Okay, and why don't you use them?

Looking for a payment provider in the Nigerian market for high-risk business (gambling).
Have a small market analysis and came to the conclusion, that PalmPay and Opay are in demand and have a better conversion in this market.

Try Paga as they process Nigeria gambling payments for Betway I believe.

Good question ns2.

P.S In general a guy from Kiev seeking gambling activities in Nigeria market is as high risk as it gets...lol. You got more chance of Israeli's and Palestinians making peace than finding a solution...just saying :confused:.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Nigeria is High Risk what so ever business you start originating from there!

I probably won't be able to pass compliance in PalmPay, Opay, because you need a local license for iGaming. Maybe you know 3rd parties, who can provide these services?

Try Paga as they process Nigeria gambling payments for Betway I believe.

The same situation that I mentioned above, I haven't a local license

The same situation that I mentioned above, I haven't a local license

So your a guy in Ukraine seeking gambling activities in Nigeria with no local license there?

Right, so your next action is to go to church and pray for a miracle my friend.

Reactions: wellington