Our valued sponsor

HK company valuation

Can we have your review about the experience you get with your HK Company ?

How much per year the audit cost you ?
You get some trouble with the HK Tax Administration for the offshore purpose ?

Sorry to my question who have nothing to do with your post, but because you have one HK offshore company (I was onshore in HK during 4 years) I would like to know a long term experience about that.

Thanks

Reactions: lostman
I didnt had any bad xp with tax authorities at all. Good xp with HK so far.
Just selling it because of maintenance costs (renewal+tax returns) which are not justified anymore to me as I'm back EU and none of my EU B2B customers want to deal with HK without certificate of residence (being requested by local EU tax authorities).

I have French customer and they never ask me a Certificate of Residence, and I bill with an offshore corp in Singapore and I'm not resident there.

Edit : Are you French ? If not, maybe your French Customer just want to protect themselves.

I have French customer and they never ask me a Certificate of Residence, and I bill with an offshore corp in Singapore and I'm not resident there.

Edit : Are you French ? If not, maybe your French Customer just want to protect themselves.

I'm surprised your french customer did not ask it to you (or they are ignorant about it). FR companies need the COR certificate to claim tax benefits under the FR/SING DTA...

Reactions: W4rhol