Our valued sponsor

HK company - what bank account?

Just a follow up... I asked my Airwallex account manager and she says you can keep any amount of funds in the account without a time restriction. So I am not sure what that term is now relating to...
Hello , i have some questions regarding airwallex if you wanna reply to me :

- Do you accept Business related to Mobile Application Ads Earnings coming from Big Companies?
- Can I receive USD payment via swift?
- How Many USD Bank accounts?

To be honest I never checked the price different . In general i don't like Neat as they do all via chat , no human touch , too much compliance on everything and they force you to download money after 3 months. Currenxie limit is the security , only one password and no mobile double check .I'm considering Startys as currenxie back up. Paysera anyway is the best

Reactions: For Free
To be honest I never checked the price different . In general i don't like Neat as they do all via chat , no human touch , too much compliance on everything and they force you to download money after 3 months. Currenxie limit is the security , only one password and no mobile double check .I'm considering Startys as currenxie back up. Paysera anyway is the best
Thank you. So Neat always ask for your transactions while the other EMIs may not. Am I right? Have you got the accounts with Paysera? I don't know much about Startys, just read it on the website but not very clear details

Latest Threads