Our valued sponsor

HK or Singapore offshore comapny for forex ,stocks,crypto but personal money

Any company that is under your control/management in Poland, becomes a Polish company for tax purposes and you'll have to pay Polish corporate income tax.

Aside from optimising deductions et cetera locally, the only sensible, legal way to lower one's taxes nowadays is to relocate to a place with lower tax. As a Polish citizen with an EU passport, you can easily relocate to Malta, Cyprus, Ireland, or Portugal where taxes are drastically lower.

Reactions: JohnLocke and Fred
Any company that is under your control/management in Poland, becomes a Polish company for tax purposes and you'll have to pay Polish corporate income tax.

Aside from optimising deductions et cetera locally, the only sensible, legal way to lower one's taxes nowadays is to relocate to a place with lower tax. As a Polish citizen with an EU passport, you can easily relocate to Malta, Cyprus, Ireland, or Portugal where taxes are drastically lower.

I see Ireland mentioned a lot but the taxes don’t look very favorable at first glance.

any gains you make on the sale of crypto assets in any year will be taxed at 33 per cent, assuming the gains are in excess of the €1,270 annual CGT exemption.

Is there a way to do things with a company setup to make it more attractive? I know the mega corporations have used Ireland to get crazy low taxes for years, is this something available to the average person?

Last edited:
Is there a way to do things with a company setup to make it more attractive? I know the mega corporations have used Ireland to get crazy low taxes for years, is this something available to the average person?

No. Not legally. You are in Poland. You run the business from Poland. The business is Polish, regardless where you incorporate. The end.

Reactions: Silvio and Fred
No. Not legally. You are in Poland. You run the business from Poland. The business is Polish, regardless where you incorporate. The end.
That's it.

So if you are looking for ways to reduce your tax bill either move within EU to a low tax jurisdiction or if you want to take the risk at least to the UAE where you get the Residence Visa through the Company Formation so that your Bank Accounts are setup as a local UAE resident without having the CRS reporting triggered.

For the amount you have mentioned it makes sense to at least move out of Poland - having your Business & Finance Centre in Dubai and keep travelling around without a fixed base.

Reactions: JackAlabama
I am not the original poster, someone mentioned moving to Ireland where taxes are drastically lower, from what I’ve read crypto taxes in Ireland are 33% so I asked if a company set up is required for these low taxes.

I am aware of the UAE option and that does seem like the best for anyone willing to relocate. There is a lot of talk about EU low tax options but they seem questionable when it comes to crypto, for example the common mention of Portugal where tax is actually due on income from crypto trading as a business activity.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fred
Relocate to the UAE if you want to avoid taxes and troubles long term.

Bulgaria seems to be the second best option next to Cyprus, but in that case you will need a tax advisor who works with you and for you and not someone that don't .

Reactions: Fred
I am not the original poster, someone mentioned moving to Ireland where taxes are drastically lower, from what I’ve read crypto taxes in Ireland are 33% so I asked if a company set up is required for these low taxes.

I am aware of the UAE option and that does seem like the best for anyone willing to relocate. There is a lot of talk about EU low tax options but they seem questionable when it comes to crypto, for example the common mention of Portugal where tax is actually due on income from crypto trading as a business activity.
Portugal taxes crypto as any other long-term os short-term investment. The only difference is how difficult it is for the authorities to track crypto investment VS traditional investments made through banking institutions.

Latest Threads