Our valued sponsor

HNWI crypto/fx one-stop-shop solution or custom solution

HNWI

Jun 27, 2019
Visit site
Greetings OCT-Forum!

I'm looking for a wealth management setup for a medium 7 digit amount.

I already contacted banks in reputbale jursidictions like Caymans, Jersey and Guernsey plus Law firms of the famous offshore circle. Feedback is from zero communication to very good communication but the problem I see and already figuered out that I need to link the bank to my setup by myself and either the bank or the lawyer care not much of each other. And so far I didn't mentioned that I want to use this setup to invest in crypto and fx. So my fear is that all of this are mainstream solutions and don't really work in my individual case.

So I come to the conclussion that I go with one-stop-shop provider Amicorp or Uibt.

What are your experience? Is it worth it to pay the price for a 100% taylormade setup from one-stop-shop provider or should I go with more commercial solutions regarding my plan to invest in crypto and fx trough this setup?

Please don't get me wrong in my experience the most expensive setup is not always the best setup so please guys share your personal experience :cool:

And so far I didn't mentioned that I want to use this setup to invest in crypto and fx. So my fear is that all of this are mainstream solutions and don't really work in my individual case.

For investing in Crypto and FX best go to serious bank that supports this activity like Bank Frick. Been discussed on forum before. Crypto limits you greatly in choice of banks however.

So I come to the conclussion that I go with one-stop-shop provider Amicorp or Uibt.

I have dealt with amicorp and they are not cheap at all and neither is UIBT. There offering are bespoke and both are high end vendors. Crypto is no no and fx are tourist rates so sunglasses and Hawaii shirt at ready when they are quoting you.

Reactions: HNWI
@Martin Everson thank's for your input!

Sorry maybe I didn't explained myself and situation well enough.

I plan to setup a Foundation and regarding this I can only open a Liechtenstein Foundation with Bank Frick or other Banks in Lichtenstein/Switzerland. Since I'm 0% tax citizen with 0% tax residence I want to keep this definitely and this is not possible with Liechtenstein because the only accept Liechtenstein Foundation with bookkeeping, 12,5% tax and public company registrar.

So you think there is no possibility to do such a setup in combination with crypto?

I was in contact with Banks in Caymans, Isle of Man, Jersey and so on but didn't mentioned Crypto in my first messages to get a response from the banks and they don't run away.

Your needs sounds exactly the same as a previous banned member ;). Your living in Dubai right and we spoke before privately about the exact same topic and using banks in Cayman, Isle of Man and Jersey and establishing a foundation. Maybe it is just really BAD coincidence ns2.

In any case can you please just explain ALL your requirements from the get go rather than keep throwing in new information such as wanting a Foundation etc. thu&¤#

What else of importance have you not mentioned...lol?

Reactions: HNWI and Bmw850
@Martin Everson seems like you are the only person on this forum with the necessary experience.

Pls PM me, thanks :cool:
It's a stupid post so I still approved it. Not all OCT members reply that fast as they may have other things to do or simply don't want to contribute in your case.

Once thing is sure, with that comment you should not expect people to reply to you at all.

Just saying it, have a nice day.

@Martin Everson seems like you are the only person on this forum with the necessary experience.

Pls PM me, thanks :cool:

I'm not sure what can be said in private that can't be said here :confused:.

I'm not sure what can be said in private that can't be said here :confused:.
I don't want to mention everything public in detail and maybe you don't want it to that's why I ask.
The necessary things are said.

Summary:
-5.000.000$ net wealth
-Foundation without tax, bookkeeping and public register
-2 reputable banks are required in 2 different jurisdictions
-Gateway to crypto/fx is needed. No need for direct funding and withdrawing from brokers if the bank provides such services

Goal: Asset Management and Protection

Nothing to hide, no tax evasion, serious money coming from reputable jurisdictions and business !

No "Panama, Seychelles, Belize Foundations constructions holding shares of a IBC with Mauritius or Cyprus bank account solutions" because after all the research all banks you want to go with such wealth don't support such jurisdictions.

Currently splitting this wealth with private accounts in HK and Switzerland so the Foundation will be funded from this jurisdictions and equivalent reputable solution is necessary.

-Foundation without tax, bookkeeping and public register
-2 reputable banks are required in 2 different jurisdictions

These two points incompatible with each other. 2019 no bookkeeping and reputable bank accounts aint gonna happen :confused:. Reputable banks need to maintain constant due diligence of the activity of an account holder. Think how Clinton Foundation was misused.

These two points incompatible with each other. 2019 no bookkeeping and reputable bank accounts aint gonna happen :confused:. Reputable banks need to maintain constant due diligence of the activity of an account holder. Think how Clinton Foundation was misused.
Of course constant due diligence and audits are no problem but think about Liechtenstein they require the same paper work for Foundations like for active trading companies.

What's your recommendation?

What's your recommendation?

A Foundation i.e Seychelles or Jersey with a reputable top tier international bank is no problem whatsoever for $5m. However any crypto association closes the door period!!!! So I cannot help you any further sadly.

A Foundation i.e Seychelles or Jersey with a reputable top tier international bank is no problem whatsoever for $5m. However any crypto association closes the door period!!!! So I cannot help you any further sadly.
Ok got it that's what I figured out so far by myself and I'm really shocked about this fact because significant part of this wealth is from holding crypto assets till end of 2017.
I thought the next bull run cashout can be with a serious bank either then some laundromats but it seems nothing changed in this sector.

If we forget about crypto and using for this matter still EMI's and other gateways for "washing". Very sad that the own words sounds like some criminal practice just because you go with the time.

So what's your recommendation or you have first hand experience with? Jersey sounds for me and the geographically aspect the next reputable jurisdiction behind Liechtenstein. So maybe you can share some knowledge about it. Seychelles was the first jurisdiction I thought bout but all banks said clearly no no. Either Mauritius Banks declined. Of course everything trough agents and lawyers.

Latest Threads