Our valued sponsor

hong kong company setup

dirtyharry

Pro Member
Jun 17, 2016
Visit site
Hong Kong company setup who is the registered agent in HK that is to be used for such an setup please? I have been surfing around the Internet to find reliable agency services for HK company formation but it's overwhelming as you may already know. There are hundreds doing the job and the price range from miserly $200 to $5000 for a HK company!

Do you know of any professional agent that can do a quick hong kong company setup please?

We don't require lots of services, banking we will handle in either Singapore or Bahamas (See my other threads) so no banking in Hong Kong is required.

They seem to be legit, aproach them, ask them questions and get a feeling of how they are.. that's the best way to find out.

Reactions: fxmaster and hofo
Hong Kong company setup who is the registered agent in HK that is to be used for such an setup please? I have been surfing around the Internet to find reliable agency services for HK company formation but it's overwhelming as you may already know. There are hundreds doing the job and the price range from miserly $200 to $5000 for a HK company!

Do you know of any professional agent that can do a quick hong kong company setup please?

We don't require lots of services, banking we will handle in either Singapore or Bahamas (See my other threads) so no banking in Hong Kong is required.
I have one client that live in Hongkong and currently running this business.. I can give you his contact if you want.

Okay so no personal visit to open the company there in HK only for bank account. That's good. And then you say it is possible to open a Cyprus bank account for an Hong Kong Company, do you think this is as well possible with a offshore account in Belize or Mauritius?

Reactions: fxmaster
Okay so no personal visit to open the company there in HK only for bank account. That's good. And then you say it is possible to open a Cyprus bank account for an Hong Kong Company, do you think this is as well possible with a offshore account in Belize or Mauritius?
I think in Belize its possible, I've read a few threads here , try to scan some topics and read some of it you could see what i'm talking about.

Reactions: fxmaster
To make sure you don't get scammed or pay too much you want to find a lawyer or very good account that can help you with the offshore company formation in Hong Kong.

One of these law firms in Hong Kong are:
Masson de Morfontaine
Hong Kong, China Home
International Tax and Business Advisory Firm in Hong Kong and Shanghai
Phone+852 39534880

Masson de Morfontaine in Hong Kong and Shanghai is an international tax and business advisory firm. We are recognized for our understanding, creativity and follow up of the needs of our clients.
What sets us apart is the diversity, variety, breadth and depth of our experience within industries

To make sure you don't get scammed or pay too much you want to find a lawyer or very good account that can help you with the offshore company formation in Hong Kong.

Masson de Morfontaine
Hong Kong, China Home
Phone+852 39534880

Masson de Morfontaine in Hong Kong and Shanghai is an international tax and business advisory firm. We are recognized for our understanding, creativity and follow up of the needs of our clients.
What sets us apart is the diversity, variety, breadth and depth of our experience within industries
Do you have personal experience with those? I think its gonna be a good information if its legit. Otherwise we need someone who have good feedbacks from those law firms you're talking about.

Thanks for the share of the contact to Masson de Morfontaine, if somone use them do it at your own risk.

Reactions: poketax

Masson de Morfontaine
Hong Kong, China Home
Phone+852 39534880

Masson de Morfontaine got a good rep. Thanks for the suggestion mate.