Our valued sponsor

Houthi terror attack in Abu Dhabi: Support pours in for UAE

There aint nothing UAE can do long term against cruise missiles hugging the landscape and flying under their radar to hit targets in Dubai. If anything UAE should learn from Israel's confrontation with Hezbollah where they could not stop the all the missiles coming in no matter what they did. Also international flights and tourists don't tend to enter war zones so easily....lol. They may find their airports becoming less busy.

Anyway I still expect UAE to enter a ceasefire with Houthi's and for UAE to stop funding terrorist groups on ground in Yemen fighting the Houthi's. Peace should prevail otherwise the consequences for UAE economically will be horrendous if they make a miscalculation of Houthi's who have nothing to lose.

UAE shoots down 2 missiles fired by Houthi terror group over Abu Dhabi​

UAE says it intercepts 2 ballistic missilles over Abu Dhabi​

Is this the time to start worrying?nai¤%nai¤%nai¤%nai¤%nai¤%nai¤%
Social media reports of explosions heard in Abu Dhabi, UAE.

Last edited:
Reactions: Konstanz
Emiratis are smart people. Houthi are crazy people.
You can predict smart people. But You can not predict crazy people.

Just some of their crazy act.
FJi3g17XwAMdmGL.jpg

This cartoon is from their Leading News Paper.
their leading "News Paper". seems like childish.
I do not want to share some video and image of their crazy act. you can just search google . You find many.

Even they make stupid video showing attacking burj khalifa.

Houthi main leader make same type of threating video to warm UAE.
It is really funny.:D:D:D

Joke a part
“I think we were progressing very nicely until the surge of Islam came. And if you asked me for my observations, the other communities have easier integration — friends, inter-marriages and so on — than Muslims ... I would say, today, we can integrate all religions and races except Islam.” (Lee later retracted this comment.)
— Lee Kuan Yew: Hard Truths to Keep Singapore Going, 2011

In general Islam is non forgiving in nature. They can not forgive easily.
Drone kill their three slave (Not their citizen), Saudi-Emirati killed 300 people.

I think biggest mistake Emirati do is joining with Saudi against Yemeni. In these conflict, I wonder why emirate involve ??? There is no direct conflict between Houthi and Emirate.
Houthi know attacking any Saudi cities does not get more International Media attention Than attacking the UAE cities.

Why Emirate grow and development so much compare to Saudi , since both have same amount of huge oil money. Emirate Founding father has policy of non involving in any conflict. They follow the rule until they become friend with Saudi. Friendship with Saudi costs The Emirati.

UAE should make peace with Houthi and step back. There is no winner in war. Both side are loser. and here Houthi has nothing to Lose .
UAE should remain neutral like Switzerland in Europe to grow. Same as In WW2 Switzerland remain netrual.
If you remember correctly, During Arab spring, UAE remain neutral and benefited the most from the Arab spring.
Most elite and rich people come to UAE at that time. Historical high FDI in UAE recorded During that time.

Ruler of UAE should back out from this problem as It is not their. They let Saudi and Yemeni whatever they want to do with each other.
Saudi also does not have "big First world type infrastructure" in their country. You see in this conflict, whatever the result of conflict, There is only one Loser That is "UAE".
It takes decades to create "Reputation" of safe country. In second It can go.

Hope Ruler of UAE should realize this Equation. They are playing "losing game". They only lose after this conflict.

Reactions: NoKYC
Emiratis are smart people. Houthi are crazy people.
You can predict smart people. But You can not predict crazy people.

Just some of their crazy act.
View attachment 3154
This cartoon is from their Leading News Paper.
their leading "News Paper". seems like childish.
I do not want to share some video and image of their crazy act. you can just search google . You find many.

Even they make stupid video showing attacking burj khalifa.

Houthi main leader make same type of threating video to warm UAE.
It is really funny.:D:D:D

Joke a part

In general Islam is non forgiving in nature. They can not forgive easily.
Drone kill their three slave (Not their citizen), Saudi-Emirati killed 300 people.

I think biggest mistake Emirati do is joining with Saudi against Yemeni. In these conflict, I wonder why emirate involve ??? There is no direct conflict between Houthi and Emirate.
Houthi know attacking any Saudi cities does not get more International Media attention Than attacking the UAE cities.

Why Emirate grow and development so much compare to Saudi , since both have same amount of huge oil money. Emirate Founding father has policy of non involving in any conflict. They follow the rule until they become friend with Saudi. Friendship with Saudi costs The Emirati.

UAE should make peace with Houthi and step back. There is no winner in war. Both side are loser. and here Houthi has nothing to Lose .
UAE should remain neutral like Switzerland in Europe to grow. Same as In WW2 Switzerland remain netrual.
If you remember correctly, During Arab spring, UAE remain neutral and benefited the most from the Arab spring.
Most elite and rich people come to UAE at that time. Historical high FDI in UAE recorded During that time.

Ruler of UAE should back out from this problem as It is not their. They let Saudi and Yemeni whatever they want to do with each other.
Saudi also does not have "big First world type infrastructure" in their country. You see in this conflict, whatever the result of conflict, There is only one Loser That is "UAE".
It takes decades to create "Reputation" of safe country. In second It can go.

Hope Ruler of UAE should realize this Equation. They are playing "losing game". They only lose after this conflict.
As a newly established resident, I wholeheartedly agree. The UAE will only lose if they keep a dick measuring contest against Houthi. They need our money and workmanship (all of the millions of migrants here) and they need a status like Switzerland... but, as with every conflict, it's always the people who pays the price for dumb leaders decision.

In Dubai, most of the population isn't even Emirati. So we don't care about the stupid war or pride. We only care to provided for us and our families.

Houthi's aint playing eek¤%&. Eventually some of these attacks will get through UAE's air defence as did some in previous attacks. Even US is calling for a cease fire...lol. Houthi's gave notice for foreign investors to leave. They would not need to tell me twice...lol. People may want to listen to the warning given by the Houthi spokesman as things in middle east escalate very quickly bla-"!.

Read full article below

Monday, 24 January 2022

* UAE says it has intercepted two ballistic missiles

* Houthis tell investors UAE 'has become unsafe'

"We advise foreign companies and investors in the UAE to leave as it has become unsafe," he said, adding the group was ready to "meet escalation with escalation."

U.S. State Department spokesman Ned Price, however, said the Houthi attacks on the UAE and Saudi Arabia, along with Saudi-led coalition airstrikes in Yemen, represented a "troubling escalation" in violence, and he called anew for a ceasefire.

------end quote

Reactions: RealDude
Houthi's aint playing eek¤%&. Eventually some of these attacks will get through UAE's air defence as did some in previous attacks. Even US is calling for a cease fire...lol. Houthi's gave notice for foreign investors to leave. They would not need to tell me twice...lol. People may want to listen to the warning given by the Houthi spokesman as things in middle east escalate very quickly bla-"!.

Read full article below

Monday, 24 January 2022

* UAE says it has intercepted two ballistic missiles

* Houthis tell investors UAE 'has become unsafe'

"We advise foreign companies and investors in the UAE to leave as it has become unsafe," he said, adding the group was ready to "meet escalation with escalation."

U.S. State Department spokesman Ned Price, however, said the Houthi attacks on the UAE and Saudi Arabia, along with Saudi-led coalition airstrikes in Yemen, represented a "troubling escalation" in violence, and he called anew for a ceasefire.

------end quote

Is that financial and legal advice given by some cavemen terrorist group engaging in guerilla warfare?
Reminds me my bank telling me to invest all my money with their special products and never engage in digital crypto ponzi schemes ;)

Lol....yes Houthi's are now financial advisors. They wear many hats smi(&%. They are saying to short UAE. If US did not help intercept those missiles could have been ugly. America must be loving it as new orders for defense equipment will be placed now for sure. Russia may even get in on the game and shift a few S400's smi(&%. Great time to be a weapons dealer...lol. Also I would not describe Houthi's as cavemen when they are backed by Iran the second most technological advanced country in middle east after Israel and that is even with heavy sanctions conf/(%.

Its very difficult to defeat guerilla warfare. Ask Americans about Vietnam and Afghanistan etc....lol. Best for UAE to follow US advice and seek a ceasefire. American troops should not risk their lives in line of fire defending the blood thirsty cowardly dictatorships that is UAE emirates.

Houthi terror attack on Abu Dhabi: Some residents face legal action for posting videos​

For « safety reasons ». More as an attempt to protect their soft power and safe haven reputation, which as mentionned previously could be shattered in minutes.

Seeing where this is going, either UAE seeks a ceasefire to temporarily pause the conflict and send spies and special forces to cut heads on Yemen soil stealthily, or they go into direct war with massive bombings. Now that they have footage of “aggression” they can defend this on the international scene especially to the US and European allies. What a dirty business!

Houthi terror attack on Abu Dhabi: Some residents face legal action for posting videos​

--- quote start

"Dr Hamad Saif Al Shamsi, Attorney-General of the UAE, confirmed relevant legal measures will be taken against those who publish such videos on social media. He warned residents to not forward or share such clips as they would cause panic in the country."

--- quote end.

That says it all....lol. So if you see Burj Khalifa on fire don't take pictures and share online as people may panic...lol. If you see Yemen drones flying over your apartment block stay calm, don't panic and most importantly don't photograph them.

---- quote start

"Earlier this week, the UAE’s defence systems intercepted and destroyed the missiles over Abu Dhabi in the early hours of Monday. Residents reported seeing flashes in the night sky and hearing loud sounds as the country downed the missiles. Some of them posted videos."

--- quote end

Yup that's what happens when your country bombs another country. The other country bombs you back. It's not rocket science. Stop the slaughtering and pointless war in Yemen and seek peace with the enemy. Dialog and not bombs is best.

...either UAE seeks a ceasefire to temporarily pause the conflict and send spies and special forces to cut heads on Yemen soil stealthily, or they go into direct war with massive bombings.
If the UAE are not willing to make peace, but also not in shape to accelerate the war, they probably buy Iron Dome from Israel (yes, Israel!) and continue with whatever they were doing. That is probably the most suitable and capable system around. "Purchasing a solution" fits the oil sheikh mindset as well.

Saudis also stand to lose. They have a 500 billion dollar project to build a high tech city Neom. Its location close to Suez canal is not bad at all, but they are also vulnerable, especially the planned floating industrial city Oxagon. Just a little bit of terrorism could nip this project in the bud, especially as MBS already did his best to ruin it (re: Khashoggi).

One should not throw stones in a glass house. Singapore has understood this. Their military capabilities are much better than UAE's or S-A's but instead of seeking conflicts, Singapore just concentrates on being boring and stacking dollars.

Saudis also stand to lose. They have a 500 billion dollar project to build a high tech city Neom. Its location close to Suez canal is not bad at all, but they are also vulnerable, especially the planned floating industrial city Oxagon. Just a little bit of terrorism could nip this project in the bud, especially as MBS already did his best to ruin it (re: Khashoggi).

Yup they stand to lose a lot. They should learn from the warning strike on their oil facilities 2 years ago by Iran ns2

Anyway they are already making overtures to Iran by issuing visa for Iranian diplomats. They realize that US cannot guarantee their security and also I assume they would want to be part of belt and road with China.

The house of Saud should also understand that they have a sizeable population of Shia in the South East of their country who they can no longer oppress, slaughter and execute their religious leaders. They will look to Iran for ideological support and could destabilize the kingdom internally.

Reactions: OTR365

UAE-trained Giants Brigades pull out of key Yemen battleground​

It seems the Houthi attacks on Abu Dhabi convinced MBZ that their advance wasn't worth risking the UAE's security

It seems the Houthi attacks on Abu Dhabi convinced MBZ that their advance wasn't worth risking the UAE's security

Lol...the UAE probably learning the hard way that conflict with Houthi's backed by Iran is simply unwinnable and will be economically painful. They risk losing everything. Personally if I was UAE I would just lose face and walk away as your not fighting just Houthi's your in proxy war with Iran. Thats like Ukraine trying to retake parts of Donetsk region. Your not fighting just rebels you will be fighting a war with Russia....lol.

As well they should protest as the plight of the Houthi's is being ignored. World just watching them get butchered by Gulf states using western weopons and yet continue to do nothing. People should not be surprised if Houthi's share there suffering with those countries supporting the gulf states in this genocide which is sad part of this all.

Peace and dialog is only way. But a regime like Saudi Arabia that can cut to pieces a US resident journalist (Jamal Khoshoggi) inside their embassy in Turkey and face no consequences from US should not be respected. Imagine if Russia did this to a US resident journalist? Russia would be cut off from SWIFT and be under the most severe sanctions from US and EU. Double standards on full display ns2.

--- quote start

"The ongoing Dubai Expo, along with the presence of international conglomerates, has given more coverage to the Houthi attacks. If the Houthis target business centres, it would break the backbone of the UAE economy and damage the national brand image of the UAE as a peaceful business oasis amidst conflict zones in the Middle East."

---- quote end

Not good. Both sides should seek peace.

Latest Threads