Our valued sponsor

Houthi terror attack in Abu Dhabi: Support pours in for UAE

Israel said ready to sell Iron Dome to UAE, build regional defenses against Iran​

Source

Didn't have to wait long for that one, although the deal is not done yet. It makes so much sense, that already before my previous message I checked if the manufacturer of Iron Dome (Rafael/IAI) is a listed company. No luck there ;)

Anyway, this would serve much more the interests of Israel than those of the UAE. Even if a missile shield did its job, being subject to these attacks will scare away lots of people. There is really no alternative for peace, if the UAE wants to remain a regional hub for finance, trade and tourism. They should just let go of their grievances against Iran and copy the foreign policy of Switzerland, Singapore etc. For Israel this is a completely different game. They're fighting to maintain their regional hegemony. Hence they try to build a coalition against Iran. All the better for them if the coalition also serves their economic interests. Sheiks should pause and think before going all-in the anti-Iran bandwagon.

Reactions: troubled soul

US To Send Warship, Fighter Jets To Assist UAE After Yemen Houthi Attacks​

you think it will help him smi(&%

No chance....lol.

I remember many gulf states states buying homes in London after Saddam Hussein invaded Kuwait. Says all you need to know about their fears. Trust me they will vanish quicker than the Afghan president if full scale war breaks out which is unlikely.

No chance....lol.

I remember many gulf states states buying homes in London after Saddam Hussein invaded Kuwait. Says all you need to know about their fears. Trust me they will vanish quicker than the Afghan president if full scale war breaks out which is unlikely.

It’s a pity BJ would gladly nuke UK if it helps to make people forgetting about his covid parties… smi(&%

It’s a pity BJ would gladly nuke UK if it helps to make people forgetting about his covid parties… smi(&%

BJ needs all help he can get to stay in office right now smi(&%. What distraction will he present next if sticking his nose in Ukraine/Russia issue does not work conf/(%.

Shadow Iraqi group 'True Promise Brigades' claims responsibility for UAE attack

The attack has been claimed by a little-known Iraqi group named Awliya Wa’ad al-Haq, or The True Promise Brigades, saying it launched “four drones targeting vital facilities in Abu Dhabi” in retaliation for the Emirates’ policies in both Iraq and Yemen.

The Washington Institute for Near-East Policy has suggested The True Promise Brigades has ties to Iraq’s Kataib Hezbollah, or Hezbollah Brigades, an Iran-backed group listed by the US as a terrorist organisation. The group is separate from the Lebanese group of the same name.

Still some tourists don't care even with travel warnings. But sentiment can change quickly sadly after a strike :confused:.

Hmm, how about an Alien invasion? That could be twisted as a funny distraction at least.

I think the usual random event of a terror attack always does the trick to change the headlines every now and then sadly ca#"!. BJ can come out and say the usual spill about how attacker was known to authorities and we killed him and how without brexit they could not kill the attacker (lol...don't ask I made that bit up). Sadly Russia is not playing ball with UK and US ratcheting up of tensions with Ukraine. Hell even Ukraine is not playing ball any more as its harming their economy financially.

Houthi drone attack on Saudi airport injures 16​

I didn't know whether to laugh or cry when I read this. Use of a $3,000,000 patriot missile to shoot down a $200 drone. Did I read it correctly a single patriot missile costs $3,000,000 ????? o_O

The Houthi's just have to keep sending inexpensive unarmed drones and bankrupt UAE and Saudi Arabia smi(&%. $3m a shot adds up really quickly and Saudi's have ordered more. Only party that benefits from this conflict is Raytheon sadly.

Reactions: FlipnShip
I didn't know whether to laugh or cry when I read this. Use of a $3,000,000 patriot missile to shoot down a $200 drone. Did I read it correctly a single patriot missile costs $3,000,000 ????? o_O

The Houthi's just have to keep sending inexpensive unarmed drones and bankrupt UAE and Saudi Arabia smi(&%. $3m a shot adds up really quickly and Saudi's have ordered more. Only party that benefits from this conflict is Raytheon sadly.

From what I understand, saudis are running out of patriots due to Houti drone attacks.

From what I understand, saudis are running out of patriots due to Houti drone attacks.

Yes they are. Damn what is Raytheon stock symbol smi(&%

Latest Threads