How can I check a if a swiss company is registered?

Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more
CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

Martin Everson

Offshore Retiree
Staff member
Mentor Group Gold
Elite Member

EliasIT

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Yeah I realize they are just damn slow in Switzerland. In most other countries it takes a few days to register a company but they take weeks if not months. Well, will have to wait.

lostguy

Mentor Group Gold
yeah it can take up to 4 weeks to get a Swiss company registered. Everything has to be checked by the registry.

EliasIT

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
It your company already registered or still waiting?
still waiting for the 3rd week. Wondering how long it will take from now on doh948"" They have a fantastic tech infrastructure but registering a company takes as long as were it 1930 where I live.

lostguy

Mentor Group Gold
Keep us updated in this thread, sounds to me someone had holidays.

EliasIT

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Can say the company is finally registered, I applied for a Wise account today, waiting for it to get verified.

So far all looks good.

you should join @lory thread in the mentor group gold. You guys are on the same page.
We are already in touch ;) we are a few guys around here at offshorecorptalk that setup Swiss companies right now.

JackAlabama

Entrepreneur
Can say the company is finally registered, I applied for a Wise account today, waiting for it to get verified.

So far all looks good.

We are already in touch ;) we are a few guys around here at offshorecorptalk that setup Swiss companies right now.
revolut also works for Swiss companies in the sense they onboard you quickly.
The operation is another story and emis are notoriously known for being quick to keep cash.

EliasIT

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Yeah I may try with Revolut and Monese to see if it is fast. Still waiting for Wise to approve the account. They say 1 - 5 business days, now I'm on the 2nd day :)

pesto

Offshore Agent
Mentor Group Gold

So far all looks good.

has your company been registered, what banking do you have?