Our valued sponsor

How can I check a if a swiss company is registered?

EliasIT

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Is there any public register for Swiss companies? I don't need details about owners but just if the company is registered there or not?

I tried the above link, it says no and say have to look in regix.

when doing so, I have to register!

Yeah I realize they are just damn slow in Switzerland. In most other countries it takes a few days to register a company but they take weeks if not months. Well, will have to wait.

Is there any public register for Swiss companies? I don't need details about owners but just if the company is registered there or not?

I tried the above link, it says no and say have to look in regix.

when doing so, I have to register!
zefix.ch It has to be there eventually, but will take some time.

It your company already registered or still waiting?
still waiting for the 3rd week. Wondering how long it will take from now on doh948"" They have a fantastic tech infrastructure but registering a company takes as long as were it 1930 where I live.

Can say the company is finally registered, I applied for a Wise account today, waiting for it to get verified.

So far all looks good.

you should join @lory thread in the mentor group gold. You guys are on the same page.
We are already in touch ;) we are a few guys around here at offshorecorptalk that setup Swiss companies right now.

Can say the company is finally registered, I applied for a Wise account today, waiting for it to get verified.

So far all looks good.

We are already in touch ;) we are a few guys around here at offshorecorptalk that setup Swiss companies right now.
revolut also works for Swiss companies in the sense they onboard you quickly.
The operation is another story and emis are notoriously known for being quick to keep cash.

Yeah I may try with Revolut and Monese to see if it is fast. Still waiting for Wise to approve the account. They say 1 - 5 business days, now I'm on the 2nd day :)

has your company been registered, what banking do you have?
Yes it is registered, all fine, using Wise to start with, they approved, everything is going well so far.

Latest Threads