Our valued sponsor

How can I switch nominee service?

mimi88jp

Mentor Group Gold
Mar 27, 2021
London
Visit site
So I used a nominee service recommended on this forum and so far it's been a nightmare.

They registered my business via a company house in the UK and opened up an EMI but the lack of communication and dodgy service has been stressing me out.
I want to use someone else but everything is already registered. Is it possible to switch to another nominee service?

Not possible I'm sure the if the nominee service has been bad thus far trying to switch nominee won't happen.
why are you afraid of this? Rubbish, can be done easily.

Theoretically possible but if you are working with bad or malicious nominees, it might just be easier to start over with someone else.
Good advis
So I used a nominee service recommended on this forum and so far it's been a nightmare.
contact @Admin he can solve such issues most often.

Well, once you have identified to whom you would like to transfer the company, you have two options:
  1. Cooperate with your current service provider to remove the nominees, transfer shares, and either directly appoint the new directors or temporarily appoint yourself as director.
  2. Work with your new service provider to "force" a transfer by legal proceedings.
As long as you worked with a somewhat reputable service provider initially, you should have all the paperwork necessary to remove the nominees at any point and take control of the business yourself.

why are you afraid of this? Rubbish, can be done easily.
If OP was given an The authentication code then he can change the nominee himself. The issue he will face is that the bank may want him to open an new account with a new nominee.
If the nominee/agent is not being cooperative then it’s easier to register a new similar name and start again.

OP has built a brand with this company so needs to act quick.

Speaking from experience.

It's actually not that difficult, I have an idea of who you have picked from the forum and that is unresponsive, had the same issue, not sure what's wrong there, but they seem to be too busy to maintain their business.

Anyway, I'm sure that if you find a new accounting- or law firm to take over the company it will be no problem.

Reactions: suzy
Well, once you have identified to whom you would like to transfer the company, you have two options:
  1. Cooperate with your current service provider to remove the nominees, transfer shares, and either directly appoint the new directors or temporarily appoint yourself as director.
  2. Work with your new service provider to "force" a transfer by legal proceedings.
As long as you worked with a somewhat reputable service provider initially, you should have all the paperwork necessary to remove the nominees at any point and take control of the business yourself.
follow this advise, it will work for you!

Latest Threads