Our valued sponsor

How did these people manage to get Citizenship?

I'm pretty sure the T guy slipped once or twice revealing what he's doing with his passports. Someone that is worth 500 mil and is obsessed with resilience must have at least a dozen plan Bs.
And he feels compelled to brag about it on the web rof/%
Getting in an out of Rom-ania through your private jet and with a passport with a different name on it may have worked for some time. . .
No, it doesn’t work and it cannot work. Perhaps once if you are a lucky idiot.

Reactions: TheCryptoAnt
isn't she Romanian? why would she have a MX passport?

Mexican mom iirc.

I guarantee you they got 5-7 passports (at least) each of them, they even mentioned it in their podcast, changing their name and s**t on each passports.

yeah man and I can also say whatever online. The Tates are running a business and will do whatever it takes to keep it alive. For sure they have UK and USA passports, and possibly Romanian. But 6 passport is clearly bs.

Don't get me wrong, the 'emergency meeting' is very fun to watch cause they are both hilarious... but come on.

The question is how they do it, is this with forged documents or simply with a click of a button.
And eventually, when they will get caught (the officials), will they investigate all people and cancel their residencies?

Fake passports are somewhat easy to get, the issue is crossing borders with them. Not impossible, just difficult.

If these guys really had 7 passports as they claimed previously, don't you think it would have been in the news by now? There is literally no stone unturned regarding what's been in the media about them. Tristan Tate tweeted recently he had both his passports confiscated. Only both?? What about the other 5? lol. Or did he forget his previous comments?

It was BS designed to sell the war room / Hustler's university—multiple driving licences, multiple passports etc etc.

They have two passports - UK and USA. The vast majority of what they say is bulls**t, the rest is ok, but it's just rehashed info from elsewhere, the only good part is the delivery as Andrew Tate plays the character very well.

If these guys really had 7 passports as they claimed previously, don't you think it would have been in the news by now? There is literally no stone unturned regarding what's been in the media about them. Tristan Tate tweeted recently he had both his passports confiscated. Only both?? What about the other 5? lol. Or did he forget his previous comments?

It was BS designed to sell the war room / Hustler's university—multiple driving licences, multiple passports etc etc.

They have two passports - UK and USA. The vast majority of what they say is bulls**t, the rest is ok, but it's just rehashed info from elsewhere, the only good part is the delivery as Andrew Tate plays the character very well.
i don't mean to be rude, don't take it offensively, but you sound like some guy trying to cover their a*s because they indeed have multiple passports and don't want the world to know about it.
Getting multiple passport is not that hard, especially if you are worth hundreds of millions of dollars. The Mex passport was only seen on a small sketch/freame of an instagram video that is now no longer available from a long time, not something they ever bragged about.

they even had 1 million stored in a Khazakstan bank at some point before the riots, and you truly believe they don't have 10+ residencies and at least 4-5 different passports?
They probably just hid them well in their offshore homes/vaults, it's not hard to understand.
This information isn't public in the news, why would it be? The news can't even say how much money they are worth it or how much money exactly was confiscated.

In any case I'm not here to argue I was just wondering if there is a way of actually getting these Latino citizenships without meeting the residency requirements... i guess I'll just focus on making millions of Dollars for now and then these things will solve by themselves...

go to CDMX or Cancun, join local expat forum on FB, make a post you're in trouble, you desperately need permanent residency or passport asap, wait an hour, pick one of the DMs from local "immigration agents/lawyers" with the right contacts, pay what they ask and hope for the best
Sounds like a very dubious solution, to put it mildly!!

i don't mean to be rude, don't take it offensively, but you sound like some guy trying to cover their a*s because they indeed have multiple passports and don't want the world to know about it.
Getting multiple passport is not that hard, especially if you are worth hundreds of millions of dollars. The Mex passport was only seen on a small sketch/freame of an instagram video that is now no longer available from a long time, not something they ever bragged about.

they even had 1 million stored in a Khazakstan bank at some point before the riots, and you truly believe they don't have 10+ residencies and at least 4-5 different passports?
They probably just hid them well in their offshore homes/vaults, it's not hard to understand.
This information isn't public in the news, why would it be? The news can't even say how much money they are worth it or how much money exactly was confiscated.

In any case I'm not here to argue I was just wondering if there is a way of actually getting these Latino citizenships without meeting the residency requirements... i guess I'll just focus on making millions of Dollars for now and then these things will solve by themselves...
I don't know about now, but in the late 80s and early 90s, it was super easy to get Latin American passports! You could get legitimate ones at the issuing regulatory body of the country for less than US$1K. You just had to keep paying the renewal fee every 5 to 10 years depending on its expiration date. It was a source of income for those countries or their employees. Some much older friends (RIP) who held Cuban passports or Chinese passports were collecting them like stamps. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: banafinfodafuggiano

They don't want the world to know about it? lol

Tate has literally said in multiple podcasts he has 5,6,7, 8 passports. The number changes depending on what day of the week it is. So I'm not sure openly bragging about this is congruent with them wanting to keep it on the down low.

And if you think they had money stored in a Khazakh bank account, then you are delusional. This was a play to piggyback off the news there, in cahoots with Miles Routledge (who likes visiting dangerous places), who he was "going to send to check on it". As a result they both got media coverage about it. You never heard about it again because it wasn't real.

Earning millions sounds like a good idea; get involved in the war room trading signals; the Tates have a team of expert trainers based in Dubai who are on a million pound-a-month retainer for providing forex and crypto signals.

No wonder this university does well, the amount of people who believe in impossible things.

• Haha
Reactions: jafo
And in some other country is enough to give birth to a children there and you, the parent, will automatically get the citizenship too.
Looks like an easy way to get citizenship. Find a desperate girl (might not be difficult in such areas) and promise her the world, make a child, divorce and finish, you have your citizenship. Let's hope it was worth the effort :D

• Haha
Reactions: jafo