Our valued sponsor

How did these people manage to get Citizenship?

I am aware of at least 4-5 people in the online influencer world that got some central America / South America passports (e.g: Mexico) in a relatively short time.
I am 100% sure these people did not live in the country long enough to actually fulfill the requirements to naturalize and become a citizen.

One of them for example is T - r - i - s - t -a - n (t.a.t.e). which shows a Mexican passport in a popular video and reel on Instagram.

Can you actually (legally) buy a passport in Latin American countries without bribing anyone?
We all know that bribed passports get you in real trouble eventually.

So how did they do it?

So how did they do it?
go to CDMX or Cancun, join local expat forum on FB, make a post you're in trouble, you desperately need permanent residency or passport asap, wait an hour, pick one of the DMs from local "immigration agents/lawyers" with the right contacts, pay what they ask and hope for the best

• Haha
Reactions: EliasIT and jafo
Paraguayan passports are available for purchase at a shocking number of stores in Ciudad del Este and via law firms and fixers in Asunción. Very hard to know if the passports are forged / based on stolen documents or via a corrupt government official. The latter is preferable because local investigations into these issues that are not terrorism related are very infrequent, but I have the impression that one needs to spend enough time there to get to know people to understand who provides genuine passports vs. stolen goods.

Horacio Cartes is the richest man in Paraguay and the former president. He is under US sanction and apparently has 15-20 Paraguayan passports under different names that he travels with.

Also know of a case where a fugitive from India hid in the UK while litigation was ongoing and used the time to send his associates to LatAm to buy passports for him in real and assumed names, ended up getting passports in Costa Rica and the DR. Ended up escaping to the DR before someone recognized him and he was eventually caught.

Reactions: jafo
Paraguayan passports are available for purchase at a shocking number of stores in Ciudad del Este and via law firms and fixers in Asunción. Very hard to know if the passports are forged / based on stolen documents or via a corrupt government official. The latter is preferable because local investigations into these issues that are not terrorism related are very infrequent, but I have the impression that one needs to spend enough time there to get to know people to understand who provides genuine passports vs. stolen goods.

Horacio Cartes is the richest man in Paraguay and the former president. He is under US sanction and apparently has 15-20 Paraguayan passports under different names that he travels with.

Also know of a case where a fugitive from India hid in the UK while litigation was ongoing and used the time to send his associates to LatAm to buy passports for him in real and assumed names, ended up getting passports in Costa Rica and the DR. Ended up escaping to the DR before someone recognized him and he was eventually caught.
I am pretty sure this happens in many countries. The problem is, what happens if they caught you at the end? It's the same as getting a Fake covid certificate from the Doctor during the pandemic. Eventually, many doctors in Europe got busted and the Police looked at the list of clients and they sued them all for criminal offenses (fraud). It's a bad thing to have on your criminal record.

Didn’t like DoKwon think he had a legitimate passport?

FYI if any connections got LATAM wouldn’t mind getting passports for the wife/kids as an emergency backup in the event war breaks out with China (legit passports)

Didn’t like DoKwon think he had a legitimate passport?

I mean that was his statement yeah, but it's unclear to me if the (insert the country passport here, can't remember... Salvador?) was a genuine one, with his data on it but not registered with the government, or just a counterfeit.

Is this legal? How is possible to do it?

lmao no. Money talks in corrupt places and MX is very (very) corrupt.

ignoring the tate case, i don't know about his residencies, south american countries usually have easier permanent-residency/citizenship paths if you already own a citizenship from other spanish speaking countries... and vice-versa.
eg. Nationals of Latin American or Iberian peninsula countries can apply for Mexican citizenship after two years of legal residence.

same for other latam countries. And the good thing is that many of those countries don't even check if you were actually living there in those two years.
Also there are countries with special friendly treaties with easy paths.
Plus there's always the "by-descent" option.
And in some other country is enough to give birth to a children there and you, the parent, will automatically get the citizenship too.
There are many options not very publicized.
Like buying real estate or simply by starting a company there and keeping it for a few years.
Add bribes on top and CBI and as others said.
don't ask me the exact countries as I forgot the details, but if you're really interested you'll see there's plenty of possibilities (and scams too).

btw RE this, the MX passport if of his assistant, Georgiana, not his.
isn't she Romanian? why would she have a MX passport? I guarantee you they got 5-7 passports (at least) each of them, they even mentioned it in their podcast, changing their name and s**t on each passports.

Th
I mean that was his statement yeah, but it's unclear to me if the (insert the country passport here, can't remember... Salvador?) was a genuine one, with his data on it but not registered with the government, or just a counterfeit.

lmao no. Money talks in corrupt places and MX is very (very) corrupt.
The question is how they do it, is this with forged documents or simply with a click of a button.
And eventually, when they will get caught (the officials), will they investigate all people and cancel their residencies?

isn't she Romanian? why would she have a MX passport? I guarantee you they got 5-7 passports (at least) each of them, they even mentioned it in their podcast, changing their name and s**t on each passports.

Th

The question is how they do it, is this with forged documents or simply with a click of a button.
And eventually, when they will get caught (the officials), will they investigate all people and cancel their residencies?
Do you really believe what you are told in this podcast? rof/%
There are sites selling film props where you can legally buy a decent replica passport for a few hundred bucks, good enough to fool people on the interweb.

Do you really believe what you are told in this podcast? rof/%
There are sites selling film props where you can legally buy a decent replica passport for a few hundred bucks, good enough to fool people on the interweb.
I'm pretty sure the T guy slipped once or twice revealing what he's doing with his passports. Someone that is worth 500 mil and is obsessed with resilience must have at least a dozen plan Bs.
Getting in an out of Rom-ania through your private jet and with a passport with a different name on it may have worked for some time. . .

but yeah i get what you're saying.