Our valued sponsor

How do I avoid taxes legally?

I am a resident of a high tax country and a citizen of another high tax country.

I make my money online. But I cannot move from this specific high tax country for a few years (until I get my citizenship).

How can I legally avoid paying taxes on ALL my profits from my online sources?

I was thinking about getting a US LLC in Wyoming because the company is semi-anonymous and transfer only the funds I want to pay taxes on,
to my personal account in my current residence country.
Considering that the company is with a nominee with no public register and on top of that I would give the IRS information that I'm a resident of my citizenship
country (where I am classified as non-resident), and not my current residency country.

Would this work? at least for a few years until I move to a 0% tax country like Uruguay or Malaysia.

If you are waiting for Citizenship of your current residence then don't risk it. The world is getting smaller everyday if they find out before you receive citizenship it could disqualify you.

Is
I am a resident of a high tax country and a citizen of another high tax country.

I make my money online. But I cannot move from this specific high tax country for a few years (until I get my citizenship).

How can I legally avoid paying taxes on ALL my profits from my online sources?

I was thinking about getting a US LLC in Wyoming because the company is semi-anonymous and transfer only the funds I want to pay taxes on,
to my personal account in my current residence country.
Considering that the company is with a nominee with no public register and on top of that I would give the IRS information that I'm a resident of my citizenship
country (where I am classified as non-resident), and not my current residency country.

Would this work? at least for a few years until I move to a 0% tax country like Uruguay or Malaysia.

is Uruguay 0 tax country???

Reactions: Andy Korzh

Latest Threads