Our valued sponsor

How do I avoid taxes legally?

I am a resident of a high tax country and a citizen of another high tax country.

I make my money online. But I cannot move from this specific high tax country for a few years (until I get my citizenship).

How can I legally avoid paying taxes on ALL my profits from my online sources?

I was thinking about getting a US LLC in Wyoming because the company is semi-anonymous and transfer only the funds I want to pay taxes on,
to my personal account in my current residence country.
Considering that the company is with a nominee with no public register and on top of that I would give the IRS information that I'm a resident of my citizenship
country (where I am classified as non-resident), and not my current residency country.

Would this work? at least for a few years until I move to a 0% tax country like Uruguay or Malaysia.

Is
I am a resident of a high tax country and a citizen of another high tax country.

I make my money online. But I cannot move from this specific high tax country for a few years (until I get my citizenship).

How can I legally avoid paying taxes on ALL my profits from my online sources?

I was thinking about getting a US LLC in Wyoming because the company is semi-anonymous and transfer only the funds I want to pay taxes on,
to my personal account in my current residence country.
Considering that the company is with a nominee with no public register and on top of that I would give the IRS information that I'm a resident of my citizenship
country (where I am classified as non-resident), and not my current residency country.

Would this work? at least for a few years until I move to a 0% tax country like Uruguay or Malaysia.

is Uruguay 0 tax country???

Reactions: Andy Korzh

Latest Threads