Our valued sponsor

How Do I Use my Clickbank Business as a OffShore Company?

mooba

Offshore Agent
Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
Hi Everyone,

I read the various Clickbank threads, but am still at a loss about how to go about opening a Clickbank account as a Offshore company.

One thread showed images as examples, and used a Seychelles address in the Clickbank account signup process.

But there was no mention about how they got a Seychelles address.

I am so new at all of this, and have no idea where to start.

I live in the US and want to start a offshore company only for one reason: So I can open a trading account at a nonUS Forex broker.

The leverage is too low for me to trade in the US, and nonUS Forex brokers will only allow you to trade with them if you either don't live in the US, or if you have a offshore business.

So how do I get started using Clickbank as a offshore business?

I have Clickbank products I can sell through Clickbank. It is all online, and Clickbank handles all the payments.

I just need a Seychelles address.

How do I get one?

Will I need a offshore bank account? I already have a bank account in the US.

I am happy to pay taxes in the US etc.

I just want the offshore company so that I can signup with nonUS Forex brokers. I don't even need to make any money at the offshore business. I just needs its presence so I can sign up with nonUS Forex brokers.

How do I get started?

To get a Seychelles address you will need to register a company there with registered office address in the Seychelles, alternative, Virtual office address in the Seychelles with mail forwarding :)

You should open an account with clickbank and check what options they offer, you may be surprised.

Thank you. That info helps (Virtual office address in the Seychelles with mail forwarding).

I went to the hompe page of CCLogic, and saw the Seychelles signup link. But in the FAQ I noticed it said that a passport and utility bill are a necessary requirement when signing up. I don't have either. So I may be stuck. I don't really need a passport since this will be a virtual address, not a address where I would actually travel too. I have a driverse license for a photo id if that is what they want.

Passport copy or a driver license with photo ID is sufficient, you may want to know that even if it is "just" a Virtual Office address in the Seychelles then all parties involved need to do proper KYC check's according to international laws.

Sorry for the delay in my reply.

As a US citizen I found a nonUS Forex broke r(back in January) that accepetd US citizens.

But now, as of May 2012, the US sent that broker paperwork telling them to no longer accept US clients, and to close all US client accounts, and return their money.

So once again I am looking into getting a virtual offshore address so I can use to open a nonUS Forex account for reasons explained above.

I am the only person involved. What is a KYC check mentioned in the previous post?

Last edited by a moderator:
So once again I am looking into getting a virtual offshore address so I can use to open a nonUS Forex account for reasons explained above.
Anyone who is offering you a Virtual Office address will be able to help you. I don't see any issues.