Our valued sponsor

How do you make money?

So, is anyone willing to tell us how you make money? What business model, what kind of business do you run?
Are you in the adult or cryptocurrency industry or scamming people?
What is best way to reach 10k-50K monthly?
I'm in dropshipping, running few shops with usual trendy products but I'm not satisfied with the profit. it is very difficult to scale.
I want to change and to jump into something that will allow me to earn much more than the current one.

Throw away your bloddy dropshipping, because scamming people can be quite profitable.

I don't know about 10k-50k montly... Here we're talking about millions.... Even the opposit: you'd have to manage to be so lazy and stupid as to fail generate less than 100k/mo

The sky is the limit. Have you tried it? Probably not! You're busy with bloody dropshipping and generating pennies per month. Oh, man...

If I wasn't so frank and transparent, I'd go for it!
Try it and tell me

Last edited:
Throw away your bloddy dropshipping, because scamming people can be quite profitable.

I don't know about 10k-50k montly... Here we're talking about millions....

The sky is the limit. Have you tried it? Probably not! You're busy with bloody dropshipping and generating pennies per month. Oh, man...
That’s a good start.
The next level though is scamming governments.

Errr how did things go in this direction?

Be sure to keep whatever you decide to do legal ns2.

P.S I am sure @JohnnyDoe would be willing to put $20 on your JPAY so you can buy a couple of cans of tuna if it all goes wrong ;).

• Wow
Reactions: JohnnyDoe
So, is anyone willing to tell us how you make money? What business model, what kind of business do you run?
Are you in the adult or cryptocurrency industry or scamming people?
What is best way to reach 10k-50K monthly?
I'm in dropshipping, running few shops with usual trendy products but I'm not satisfied with the profit. it is very difficult to scale.
I want to change and to jump into something that will allow me to earn much more than the current one.
I sell sand to the sheikh of Dubai.

I didn't say that I would cheat people just to make money, but there are certainly those who do!
I just want to say that I would start doing something else, something that would bring more profit.
I'm more technology guy very skilled in IT fields and in the last couple of years I started to get interested in business and dropshipping seams to me as the easiest one to get into and learn some business stuff. Start company, do some tradings, earn some "side" money and so on. Now I want to go further, that's why I'm here!
Someone said we make millions here, good for you! share some info...

If you think making money is easy, that’s a wrong start and will bring you nowhere.
Even scamming people is hard, a legit business is 10x harder.
Prepare to lose money, spend sleepless nights, and remember that competition is hard. While you are sleeping, someone else is advancing and taking money away from you.
If you want easy money, find a 9-5 job as a state employee.

Latest Threads