Our valued sponsor

How does 'Computer Fraud and Abuse Act' apply to offshore company ?

Anonymous company is easy, payments are the problem. I am trying to find crypto option that could work for my clients.

Hows that going? a poster above implies it is easy for users to purchase BTC with a card and get the coins sent out instantly to you wallet with no KYC. Has this been what you have found? Because my experience is completely at odds with what they say. If this is the case, perhaps be worth getting hold of a 1000 stolen card details, buying BTC and retiring the next day :)

This is an interesting one. So the guy is Indian citizen living in Bangkok, how do they expect to get him to comply with the court decision? It seems at best they win any assets he has within Uncle Sam's reach? Is the strategy to get him to either stop OR break court order so they can go after him criminally?

if you piss off the Americans (citizens, IRS, SEC...) at a high-enough level, they will go after you and borders do not exist.

Just ask Kim Dotcom who (as resident of NZ and citizen of Finland) was illegally raided by the FBI in another sovereign state.
Or ask Ed Snowden whose citizenship was revoked and he'll probably spend the rest of his life in Russia.
Or ask Alexandre Cazes who was also raided in his home in Thailand by American agencies and then commited suicide in prison.

There are ways to go against you financially as well (see e.g. Magnitsky Act) if you aren't important enough to be raided in another country.

The goal is to scare the others enough so that USA keeps its power.

Latest Threads